Company That Warms The Heart

A Secret Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days went by, and for you, you were stuck at the hospital with nothing to do. Jaejoong had to go to school now. The director had expected to see him as well as you but he told the director you were sick.

It was lunchtime now, for school. You were sitting on your hospital bed about to walk out when you heard a crowd of voices. *Lucky, that person won’t be lonely now…*

Your door burst open.

“~~~~~~!!!!” Sunny, Seohyun, Taeyeon and Yoona burst through the door with flowers and ice cream in hand. They were crying your name and came running to you. They hugged you one by one and asked if you were well and what had happened.

“~~~~~! How come you weren’t at school? We thought you were coming back today when Jaejoong came back but we didn’t see you,” Yoona cuddled you in her arms. To her, you were like her little sister. “Where’s Kikwang lately?”

You looked at her bewildered, “Yoona, Kikwang oppa didn’t go to school today?”

“He didn’t,” Yoona seemed a bit down. “Guess I’ll call him later.”

“Aren’t you supposed to be in school?” you shot up from Yoona’s arms. “Jiggers.”

“Oh shut up,” Taeyeon stuck out her tongue. “We thought you needed girl company for a change.”

“Heard from Junsu that you’re official with Jaejoong,” Sunny playfully winked and then nudged you.

“Tell us what happened!” Seohyun sat next to Yoona.

Yoona just pulled you back in her arms again, “You better tell us every word missy!”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter