Plans

A Secret Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up from your slumber. *Who's room is this? Jaejoong oppa's room?*

"Jaejoong oppa?" your voice came out soft and husky. "Jaejoong oppa?" you raised your voice a bit. You waited for a reply but there was none. You sat there trying to pick up his footsteps but you didn't hear any. *Where is he?* You took out your phone which was on the night stand and called Jaejoong. After a few rings he picked up.

"Oppa? Where are you?" your voice came out all raspy.

"I’m at school silly," Jaejoong laughed into his phone. "I'll come back after lunch. There's sport today so I'll just skip and keep you company."

"Oh right… school," you face palmed yourself. "Thank you oppa, I'll see you soon then."

"See you later babe, do nothing as much as possible okay?" You heard the smile in his voice.

"I'll try," you rolled your eyes. "Bye oppa."

"Bye," Jaejoong hanged up and you did as well.

*What do I do now? Jaejoong oppa won't be home until later…* You got up from the bed and headed down the stairs. You changed the staircase to your door. "Shower then cook something to eat. I'll cook oppa something too."

You bounded into your room and looked through the closet. You pulled out a simple outfit. It was a simple striped t-shirt and pale yellow skinny jeans. You went into your private bathroom and took a shower.

While showering you were careful not to disturb your wounds. You hissed here and there when the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter