To Incheon Airport We Go!

A Secret Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You packed your clothes and other needs into your (Jaejoong bought you a luggage bag) Louis Vuitton luggage bag. You didn't need an expensive bag but Jaejoong insisted to buy it for you. You didn't even think that you would need to use it again. You adjusted the staircase and waited for it to come to you.

"Oh I forgot my phone!" you yelped and went back into your room to fetch your phone and charger. You smiled and came out of your bedroom door. "Ah!"

Jaejoong crushed himself to you and snuggled into your neck, "Hello there."

You sighed and giggled, "Oppa, you scared me."

"That was part of the plan babe. Did you pack whatever you need?"

"I think I did…"

"I'll just buy it for you at Jeju if you forgot anything," Jaejoong liked the sound of spoiling you.

You rolled your eyes, "As long as you don't spend too much on me oppa."

"We're going to be late, we're meeting Kikwang and the others t the airport so let's hurry," Jaejoong carried your bag down the stairs and you walked beside him. He collected his bags in his empty hand and walked out of the house. "Babe, can you get the door for me?"

You quickly ran to the door and opened it for him. "Sorry oppa," you smiled and he walked out. He kissed your forehead and you blushed. "I'll lock the door oppa."

Jaejoong stopped in his tracks, "You know how to lock it?" He smiled suspiciously.

"Umm… no?" you sheepishly grinned and twirled a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter