[SooNa] Angst

Sooyoung pairing (One Shot Collection)

 


Title: Run

Pairing: Sooyoung & Yoona

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It was her wife’s second month on the hospital, unconscious, and is on comatose. The Dark haired girl sighed as her index finger slowly danced on Sooyoung’s palm. “Wake up, honey~ it’s our 4th anniversary today” A soft whisper came out of Yoona’s mouth. So soft, yet her soul was already begging hard.

 

“Sooyoungie~ah, I will buy you lots of meat if you wake up now” Yoona’s voice hardened a little. She held her wife’s hand tightly. Tears started to form on her eyes. It’s been two months since the bus they rode fell on a creek. Yoona remembered how everything happened, how Sooyoung hugged her to protect her, and also, the sound of Sooyoung’s head hitting the window, almost cracking her skull.

 

“Dongsaeng, you need to get some rest, I’m sure she will wake up sooner or later.” Another voice came from behind Yoona. The long legged girl has been on the hospital for straight 3 days. “Please? You need to rest, and besides, Sooyoung wouldn’t want you to stink, you can come back later, at least take a bath”

 

“Fine” Yoona pouted. She almost forgot about herself. She wouldn’t deny it to herself, she does stink already. “I’ll be back later night, Okay?” She added as she faced the short, blonde girl.

 

“Sure” Her friend, Sunny smiled.

 

“See you later”

 

“Take care!”

 

 

Yoona & Sooyoung’s House

 

As the cold water ran down on Yoona’s body, it’s like the first time she felt relaxed after two months. Other than the shower, the tall girl heard something weird, yet was too tired to check it out. Must be the rats. Aish! I hate them!

 

Tired eyes, tired mind, tired body, tired all. It was all that she could feel, but Sooyoung was an exemption. Even if it takes her years to wait, she will not grow tired of waiting to see her wife smile again.

 

Soo, wake up.. Please..

Yoona heard some footsteps close to the bathroom door, this time, all the “tiredness” was replaced with horror. “Jessica unnie? Is that you?” No answer, instead, the footsteps got lighter and the sound started fading away.

 

Yoona didn’t know, her mind was telling it must be Sooyoung, surprising her. With that, the tall brunette ran outside the bathroom to see a guy wearing a mask, holding a gun. Yoona’s desperate face for Sooyoung started to tremble in horror as she was standing in front of a burglar.

 

God, please help me, don’t make him hurt me. Please, god. Sooyoung needs me.

 

“T-take everything you want, just don’t hurt me, please!” Yoona begged. “Please, don’t hurt me”

 

“That ring looks expensive. Give me that or I’ll shoot you!” The guy walked closer to Yoona. He took out a gun and pointed it on Yoona’s forehead.

 

“No, no, no. Please, it’s my wedding ring!”

 

“No one gives a about it! Give me that or I swear you’ll meet god today” He pulled Yoona’s hand, trying to take off the ring from her. Yoona froze and tried to think how to stop him.

 

“AHHH! !”

 

The guy fell down on the ground, still holding his gun. Yoona hit him using the picture frame, Yoona, still in towel, tried to run outside, but was too late.. Too late.. A gun shot was heard.

 

Sooyoung.. I need you..

 

Yoona’s eyesight blurred until it’s pure darkness. She was shot on the back of her head and fell on the floor. I love you..

 

The brunette was rushed to the hospital but was too late. She’s lifeless. Too late. Blood was all over her head. Their friend Jessica could only cry when Yoona’s lifeless body passed in front of Sooyoung’s hospital room.

 

“J-Jessica?” Sooyoung whispered, slowly smiling at her friend. “Is Yoona okay? I wanna see her now, please?”