[SooRi/SooTae] Fluff&Angst;

Sooyoung pairing (One Shot Collection)

 

Watching you

 

If there was any member who knows Sooyoung very well, it's Taeyeon.

Taeyeon watched Sooyoung her eyes started to gloom day by day that passes. Her cheeks would always show some tint of red, making her more and more prettier.  All because she watched Sooyoung fell in love with Hara.

Taeyeon watched Sooyoung as the tall girl tried to be strong for the eight more girls when the black ocean happened. Taking all the problems and issues calmly and full of hope that one day, it won't happen again. Heck, Taeyeon even watched Sooyoung enter her room when she was breaking down and lost her hope.

Taeyeon watched Sooyoung cry every midnight, her silent cries made the short girl mad, yet at the same time, sad. Hara and Sooyoung broke up just because their families won't accept their relationship.

Taeyeon watched Sooyoung eat five plates of food, by accident, she also watched Yoona by accident as the younger shikshin whined. Taeyeon could only laugh at them. She watched Sooyoung recover from the break up.

If there was a thing Taeyeon wouldn't wanna watch, it was when Sooyoung finally melted Jessica's icy heart. That day, she stopped watching and noticing things about Sooyoung.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

 

I'm SooRi

Yuri groaned a bit, waking up. Her body felt heavy. Remembering what happened last night, Yuri pulled the blanket up just enough to cover them. "Wake up, shikshin" She whispered on the girl above her. "Y-you're so heavy~" Yuri whined. Sooyoung smiled, still sleepy, she managed to roll on Yuri's side, hugging her wife again. 

"Well, that was a good honeymoon" Yuri teased, earning a playful smack on the shoulder. She watched the tall, short haired brunette pout and whine silently as the girl hugs Yuri again.

"Y-Yah!"

"What?" 

"I smell something"

This is not good. Yuri tried to stand and run away from the tall shikshin.

"You ate my chips?"

"Oh... That sounds like me"

"YURI AAAHHH!!!!"

 

 

===========================================================

Sorry I cant update that much T3T so many things to do :< Here's some drabbles for you guys. I can only make drabbles for now. Request a pairing? :D