[SooSica] Fluffy

Sooyoung pairing (One Shot Collection)

 


It was a normal day for the SoShi members as they took another batch of letters from Soshified and other random people from random fansites. Everything was in order, letters for each member was on a pink huge box. Sunny would always read all of them while Sooyoung would always choose to just pick one lucky sender to brighten up her day. 

 

Scanning the pile of papers, one envelope caught the Shikshin's attention. All envelopes are in pink and white, while this one on her silky hands was Black and Shiny. Ripping off the envelop, she saw 2 piece of paper stuck together, the other one was crumpled and the other one was real clean and neat, even the hand writing. She took out the crumpled paper out first. Maybe it was her curiosity that made her to.

 

Choi Sooyoung. I wish to feel you under my body. 

Choi Sooyoung. I wanna run my hands all over your body.

Choi Sooyoung. I wanna feel your skin as the room filled up the smell of roses.

Choi Sooyoung. I wanna be on top.

A warm, sticky liquid running all over my fingers as I finish you up.

- Jessica

 

Sooyoung would wanted to think it was SEOHYUN and not SOOYOUNG but the CHOI was too obvious and besides, it was repeated a million times. Taking out the clean, straight pink paper inside, she read it aloud.

 

Choi Sooyoung. I wish to feel you under my body.

Choi Sooyoung. I wanna run my hands all over your body I it is now filled with bruises.

Choi Sooyoung. I wanna feel your skin as the room is now filled up with the smell of fire burning.

Choi Sooyoung. I obviously be on top.

A warm, sticking blood running all over my fingers as I finish to kill you up. 

Choi Sooyoung. I just wanna inform you.. You broke our room's aircon.

- Jessica

 

"OMG CALL THE MAINTENANCE!"