[SooSica] Angst

Sooyoung pairing (One Shot Collection)

 

 

 

"Choi Sooyoung, you know, I've been with you for more than ten years. We fight, we make up. I'm really shy, I ran out of paper trying to write this letter to you ^3^ Now, I'm unsure of my feelings for you. From the day we started getting closer and closer. We even pushed our beds together so we can roll on each other hahaha.

Have I told you something I kept from the very start? You snore like a man! Hahaha. Just kidding, Syoo~ I regret to tell you this, but like I said.. I'm confused with my feelings. Feelings for you, Sooyoung.

You make me get giddy giggle and blush everyday. You made me go for a cooking lesson so I can watch you eat my dishes. I remember when you puked my Cheesecake! I hate you for that :( But hey, you ate all the Tempura and sushi! I felt awesome that time kekeke X3 I'll miss all of those moments with you, Sooyoungie. 

You don't have to deny it. I saw you confessing your love for Sunny. She's cuter than me, heck her Aegyo is much better than mine. For me, it's too easy to tell why you fell for her and not me. Somehow, I felt sorry for myself for hoping that one day, you'll end up with me.. Don't worry Sooyoung, I'll be back when I'm ready to face you again, by that time, I'm sure all the love I have for you will be gone, but don't worry! You'll still be my close friend :) 

 

PS - Enjoy the bed >:3 I won't be gone for too long! :) I love you! Please take care of our Sunny bunny ^ ~ ^

Love, Jessica 

 

  Jessica sighed, placing the piece of paper on the bed, beside Sooyoung. "Goodbye, Soo~"