[SooRi] Fluffy/Angst?

Sooyoung pairing (One Shot Collection)

 

Criminals in love

"Run! Run! Run!" For the first time that day, Yuri prayed to God, thanking him for giving them such long legs. She's the founder of the South Korea's widest criminal group who targets other criminals. Yes,  their theory will always be the same. "To get more, you have to victimize criminals" They offer more goods than the other normal living people. 

As her group gotten wider and more popular, Yuri learned things. Distraction. Making rules for her members.

"No one can fall in love" A rule she, herself broke. She fell in love with the new recruit, Choi Sooyoung. Sooyoung was good in communicating with people, maybe that's why she got in, even though Yuri knew, the leggy brunette couldn't even kill an animal.

"A-aahh!!" Yuri's eyes widened, they got Sooyoung.

"Rule number two: When someone gets caught, leave them" 

The black pearl's eyes started to be covered with fear as she watched the woman being hit by the other criminals, earning a bleeding nose. It broke Yuri's heart when she saw the long legged woman yelling at her. "Run, Yuri! Run!" Ignoring the punches she's receiving for the moment. The sound of the fists hitting the girl's face made Yuri weak. 

"Sunny! Get this!" Yuri threw the bag of money, which they estimated will reach half a million American dollars. "I'll get Sooyoung!"

"You can't! Leave her!"

"Are you fuc--"

"YOU MADE A RULE, SHIZNAT!"

"Shut up and hide the money!"  Since the day Sooyoung joined the gang, Yuri promised not to let Sooyoung see how she kills people. But today, she's gonna break three rules she made by herself. She ran back to Sooyoung. Half a minute, it was done. The two other criminals were dead, but Sooyoung was already unconscious. "Soo, wake up!" 

Shaking Sooyoung's body, Yuri could only see a small smile on the woman's face. Unfortunately, it will be the last time she will saw that. 

Another loud gunshot was heard.

"Huh, what love could do to people. Sad, isn't it, Yuri ah?"  Sunny smiled, keeping back her gun and quickly ran away from the two dying ladies.