The Saver, The Past, And The Talk

Wanting You Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re staying here until I come back,” Myungsoo threw Sunggyu onto the bed of his room, harshly. The older hissed, rubbing his wrist that just gotten red because of the grip the younger made. “Understand?” the voice sounded demanding, rough – but Sunggyu just glared at him, annoyed and mad at the younger’s act that got worse everyday, every year, everytime they met.

Sunggyu didn’t do anything nevertheless, letting Myungsoo close the door and locked it from outside. A sigh escaped his thin lips, and his eyes glanced at the big window.

The sky had turned orange with some shades of red, and he could see the street lamps had been enlighten the roads. Sunggyu frowned, walking towards the window and placed both of his palms against the cold surface of the glass. Only a name slipped into his mind and made his heart pound like mad.

Woohyun...

 

***

 

The silence wasn’t awkward, it was serious indeed. Both of the males just sat there, prisoned in confusedness. Woohyun looked at Sungjong, intensely like he wanted to know about something, like Sungjong owed him something to tell. Sungjong let out a deep sigh, raising his hands in surrender.

“Myungsoo is my cousin,” he started. “He didn’t used to be like that, okay? I don’t know exactly when, but I think he changed since one year ago.”

Woohyun raised an eyebrow at that. “How could he bring Sunggyu here?”

“It was around three years ago. He suddenly appeared on my door, with a brunette haired man beside him.."

 

“Myungsoo hyung? Who is this?” Sungjong opened the door only to be greeted with confusion. Myungsoo smiled, turning his head to a shy man who was looking down and nibbling his lower lips nervously. Then the man turned his head back to face Sungjong.

“This is Sunggyu. From now on, he’ll be staying here with us.” A blink crept on Sungjong’s big eyes. Then a smile came afterwards.

“You’ll be staying with me?” Myungsoo nodded along with a grin. “Oh and I’m Sungjong! Come in!”

“He told me about you, hyung. I had never seen him with such a serious face when he told me about a certain man.. named Woohyun.”

“Sungjong, come here, we need to talk.” Myungsoo waved his hand from the door of his room. The cousin came immediately, curiosity all over him.

When the door was closed, Myungsoo put his index finger in front of his lips, telling Sungjong to stay quiet and not to wake Sunggyu up who was sleeping on the other room.

“I’m going to go overseas for around a year. You know, works,”  Myungsoo said with a whisper. “But first, I need to tell you about something—someone to be exact.”

“Who?” Sungjong kept his voice as low as possible.

“A man, called Nam Woohyun. If he come when I’m away.. don’t let him get near Sunggyu. Understand?” Sungjong was about to ask who the hell was Nam Woohyun but it seemed like Myungsoo could read his mind. “You don’t have to know who is he. Just.. protect Sunggyu okay?”

Sungjong nodded nevertheless.

 

Woohyun gulped. His eyes kept staring at Sungjong, listening to whatever he didn’t know before after those 4 years of being away from the male he had been searching for.

“After a year of disappearance, Myungsoo hyung came back.. but it was like, it wasn’t him. It was like,” Sungjong paused to bite his lower lips. “It was like a second Myungsoo, a new one. He became violent and harsh. He even acted rough towards Sunggyu hyung. I didn’t know what changed him but what I’m sure of is, Sunggyu hyung hates that new Myungsoo – the present Myungsoo – because every night he came to my room, cried and fell asleep.”

“Did he.. Did he do violent things to Sunggyu?” Woohyun asked with eyebrows twitched.

“No, I know Myungsoo hyung loves Sunggyu hyung too much he doesn’t have a heart to do that,” Sungj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter