Working But Failed Plan

Wanting You Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Woohyun went to his hotel room with swollen eyes and weak legs. His hair was messed up with his own fingers, shirt had became wet because of his tears, cheeks flushed red and face ruined up but he didn’t even give a at people’s looks against him. Curses and regrets were muttered from his trembling lips, even though he knew that Sunggyu won’t hear it. Heck, Sunggyu won’t care either if he even hear it.  

Throwing his body to the bed, he immediately put an arm over his eyes to stop the tears – at least to cover it anyhow. The shivering fingers started to grip at the tidy white sheet and made it crumple in no time. He had to stop, he knew it well. He had to stop crying, stop caring, stop loving and he didn’t even refuse if he had to stop breathing.

Because life didn’t mean anything for him without Kim Sunggyu.

An hour passed and his sobs were getting lower and his energy started to drain. His eyelids started to close slowly and his hands moved to hug the bolster near him, tightly as tight like his hugs to Sunggyu when he still be able to keep the older in his embrace.

“Sunggyu..” he whispered quietly before drifting off to sleep.

 

***

 

The sound of the loud knocks woke him up with some drowsy blinks. His tired eyes fluttered open as he kicked the bolster with his strong legs and harshly got up from the bed, shuffling towards the door without forgetting the death glare on his eyes to whoever waking him up so early in the morning.

“Yah, are you nuts or— You..?” Woohyun squeezed his eyes, surprised at the appearance of the man in front of him.

“Good morning, hyung,” he greeted with a warm smile. “I have something to discuss with you.”

With that, Woohyun nodded. Confusion still lingering in his mind.

 

***

 

“So, what do you think hyung?” Sungjong asked for the last time, but Woohyun still kept his voice silent and only gave the younger a silent gulp. His widened eyes showed how surprise he was, though.

“Do you think..” Woohyun cut his sentence. His eyes lowered to the ground. “it will work?” his eyes went to look at Sungjong again, with glimpse of hopes and excitements. Sungjong shrugged, he didn’t even know if it’ll work or not. He couldn’t promise.

“We will never know if we never try.”

 

***

 

Sungyeol smiled at the new customer who just stepped into the hotel. What a hot one, he thought.

Being an owner of the place didn’t mean that he needed to just sit on his black big chair in the office, counting moneys and laughing at how much he got. Nope, it was just not like Lee Sungyeol. He enjoyed standing near the door entrance and greeted the people who come in or go out, smiling as charming as he could. Beside, he got the chance to see lots of hot boys and girls, for his eyes’ refreshment. He kind of remembered that one y beast who came few days ago who he knew as Junho and look that mu-

“Hey.” A tap on his shoulder snapped him out. Sungyeol blinked, trying to get all of his souls back and his lips quirked up, forming a warm smile he used to the visitors.

“Hello! Welcome to—” Sungyeol’s smile turned into a wide grin. “Such a surprise! You back from Tokyo?” he clinged on the shorter man’s arm, which made him receive an annoyed look from the other.

“Yah, get off, Yeollie. We’re in public,” The man barked but got no affect for the older boy. “People watching.” He continued.

“Fine, fine. How was Tokyo? You need to tell me all of it, I mean all, what I mean is-“

“Shut up. I want a VIP room because I need a king sized bed, you know, I’ll be inviting him here.” He took off his glasses, flipping his bang that never failed to amaze Sungyeol. Sungyeol’s grin fell off, his eyebrows twitched in annoyance. That man again.

“I understand, sir. You know I always save the same room for you, right.” Sungyeol turned away immediately, taking the key and got back to the young man again. The other smirked in response.

“I know. You’re the best.”

 

***

 

Sunggyu looked at his reflection with a frown. He was ed up for sure. Eyebags under the both of his tiny eyes and his lips were dry, so much different from before.

It was true that Sunggyu couldn’t sleep recently. Even from the beginning when he got the news that Woohyun was coming and he came yesterday, making him can’t even sleep for a whole night. Sungjong had warned him not to think about it too much but he just shook his head, saying everything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter