The Beginning Clue

Wanting You Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It had been 3 years after the day Sunggyu left, but his tracks were still nowhere to be found. Even when things had changed in Seoul, the town everyone last saw Sunggyu. They admitted they had never seen him again, but it wasn’t like they care anyway.

 

It had been 2 years after Woohyun last stepped inside this town, the town that had bittersweet memories for him. He saw that Seoul wasn’t the same like the last time he saw it. The bus stop where Sunggyu used to wait in had been crushed into a small endearing café, the club he used to visit turned into a candy shop with a grumpy grandpa standing behind the cashier counter, the shops that Woohyun remembered used to be behind the big museum had changed into a restaurant. However, there were things that stayed the same though, and Woohyun couldn’t help but to feel glad because it made him sure that not everything had to change.

 

Woohyun shuffled slowly to the place where he used to visit everyday years ago. He stopped in front of the same wooden door, still looked strong like ever. His eyes glanced into the name tag and he smiled weakly realizing that the name wasn’t the same anymore. The Kim had changed to a Lee, and the white plain name board had turned into a board full with colorful shades and random scratches. Woohyun chuckled. From the look of the tag, the new owner must be really different from the old owner, which was Kim Sunggyu.

 

Kim Sunggyu, how Woohyun heart broke a little hearing that name.

 

After staring to the door for a little too long, Woohyun decided to go back to his new apartment that wasn’t really far from here. But just after he turned around, a sight of a familiar guy welcomed him with a poker blank face – must be a surprised one.

 

“Dongwoo?” Woohyun squinted his eyes and a relief sigh escaped his lips after the man nodded a few times slowly. He walked closer to give him a brotherly hug.

 

~~

 

Never once they mentioned the name of the brunette guy in their conversation. It was probably consciously done because they both knew Sunggyu hadn’t came back, yet at least. Dongwoo invited the younger to talk about things on his apartment and Woohyun gladly agreed because he lost contact with him when he was in Busan with Howon. They surprisingly chatted about stuffs and laughed a lot, 180 degrees different from when Woohyun came to Don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter