Welcome To Mokpo

Wanting You Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Busan was the first city Woohyun ever lived in beside Seoul and the first city he went beside Seoul. He had never gone to Mokpo, to be honest, and going there was a new experience for him, especially when he went there to get his ex back to his embrace. 

He swore he really hate taking train on holidays. The station was crowded with people who liked to push others aside so they could get a ticket and a place for themselves, which happened to the man and immediately made his mood decrease narrowly. If it wasn't for Sunggyu, only Sunggyu, Woohyun would just go back to his apartment and slumber his body on the fluffy bed he had than to stand in lines for a full filled train at the end. Woohyun almost even had to stand all the way to Mokpo, thanks to an old man beside him who decided to make a space for him. 

 

***

 

The guy walked with his hands on the pocket of his jacket and lips growling about how his life was really tiring and stuffs. It was still 2 hours to go until noon come and radiate its heat from the greatness of the sun out there. Neighbors greeted him nicely as he walked by, since he was known as a good man with pride, wealth and personality. Smiles were thrown back at them from his friendly face that could make even the elders felt so relaxed.  He kept dragging his legs away from home without his expensive car because the place was not too far away from his house. It was just about 6 blocks away and he was too lazy to drive. 

"Here it is," he said while he looked at the name tag on the door. He smiled slightly. 

"Woohyun, Woohyun! It's Dongwoo!" He knocked loudly while shouting. Dongwoo bit his lips, confused because of the fact that nobody answered even after he had knocked thousand times.  "Woohyun, open the door. Are you inside?" Dongwoo tried again but now using a softer and smaller voice. He put his ear against the wooden door, trying to hear any noise that come from inside. 

A tap on his shoulder surprised him suddenly and made his head turn behind fast. His eyes landed on a stranger's face which was staring at him while smiling lightly. 

"Are you looking for Woohyun hyung? He is not here. He is going to Mokpo," the stranger said and smiled. "Do you have any message for me to tell Woohyun hyung?" he threw another question. Dongwoo shook his head while smiling slightly, bowing right after the guy excused himself to go because of something important. 

As soon as the guy left, Dongwoo took his phone fast from the tiny pocket of his jacket. He quickly dialed the number of the certain person, tapping his foot on the ground several times and wishing that he will answer soon.

"Yeah, Dongwoo?" 

"Hyung, Woohyun is coming to Mokpo." 

 

***

 

Mokpo was more than fine, it was gorgeous indeed. The lovely sea view gladly welcomed Woohyun and made the man fall in love with it at the first sight. The atmosphere was nice and smooth and Woohyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter