Chapter 6 - Feelings for him?

Age Doesn't Matter, What Matter Is That I Love You

Rin's POV:

Sometimes, I'm wondering if being his seat mate is advantages or not. Like normal days, our tables were crowded by this playboy's fans every break time. Uggh!! When will this end?

"Guys!!! Can you please go crowd someone elses table?! I'm trying to do my homework here!!"

I finally blew up.They looked at me annoyingly and ignores what I just stated to them. Oh my!! How can I do my homework? Annoyed, I decided to go and change table beside my other friend who was also doing her homework. Well, if you guys is asking where Jae is, she's sick. I miss her.. :(

While I continued to do my homework, I don't know if this guy is doing it on purpose but Sehun pulls his chair and sit next to me bringing his fans along. This guy really wants to die today!!

"Yah!! Sehun!! I don't care if you're doing this on purpose or what but please just go and bring your fans along so I can finally have peace!!" I blew up again.

"Yah? How dare you to say that to our Sehun oppa? The question is, do YOU want to die by us?" said one of his annoying fans daringly. 

I looked at Sehun but he just stared at me innocently. Oh how I hate this guy! This is also one of the reasons for me to hate him again. I glared at him afterwards.

"Ok fine! I really can't stand this now!" I said while pulling Sehun with me to talk out side of the class. Since it is break time, most of the students played at the hall that makes the corridor quiet.

"Sehun, if you are willing to take your fan girls away from me, I promise to treat you bubble tea. How's that? Deal?" I decided that making a deal with him is the best that I can do right now.

"Hmmm... No. How about I will take them away from you for a week if you want to go out with me for 2 weeks?" he said while smiling hopefully.

"What? That is why you did that on purpose? Well, if you can... Fine! Deal!" I said defeated.

"Yay!! But since you said 'deal' yourself, you still have to treat me bubble tea!" He suddenly said.

"What?! But.. that's not on our deal!" I said back to him.

He shrugs and in a minute, he and his fans were already away from the class. Before he goes far away, he looks at me and winked at me. Seriously, he is indeed a playboy. Well, I continued to do my homework and finally I was done with it.

As time goes by so quickly, it was the end of school time for today. I packed my books to the bag and was about to head out when a pair of arms hugged me from the back.

"The deal starts from today. Don't forget." that guy, none other than Sehun said while pouting.

I pushed him away from me while blushing. "Y..yah!! Respect someone older will you?! D...don't just do that out of no where. I'm still older than you!" I replied while stuttering.

I headed out quickly leaving him calling my name asking me to wait. I don't know how he can quickly chase me and appear beside me that fast. He grinned and slung one of his arm around my neck.

"So, where are we going to?" I decided to start a conversation. 

"Bubble tea shop across the street. You promised to treat me too remember?" he said adding more debt for our deal.

"No! You changed the deal remember? I .. I wasn't suppose to... Fine! Just make it quick." I surrendered. He pulled me to the shop and asked me to take a seat while he ordered drinks for us. While waiting, I decided to stare at him while he ordered. He is quiet handsome, cute and... wait, why am I suddenly thinking about him like this? I shake my head unconsiously while Sehun was sitting in front of me with our drinks. 

"What are you thinking about? Why did you shake your head? Are you  thinking about me?" Sehun said

"W..what? Thinking about you? N..no way!" I stuttered again.

"Then why are you stuttering?" Sehun said while smiling mockingly at me.

I decided to ignore him and take a sip of my drink. Chocolate bubble tea is my favourite. 

"Yah!! That's mine!! This is yours!" Sehun said while giving me my real drink that is still new.

"T..this is yours?" I ask him again.

"Yes Rinnie.. That is mine... Just tell me if you want to share one drink together. You know, we also just shared an indirect kiss." He said while smirking

Oh my... I blushed while looking down the floor to hide my blushing face.

---Hey readers!! Here is a long chapter for you guys as a thank you for waiting loyaly.. Hope you love it!! :D--