Chapter 1 - Normal days

Age Doesn't Matter, What Matter Is That I Love You

Rin's POV:

~~~I don’t care geumanhallae niga eod-~~~

There goes my alarm clock. *yawns* Better get ready for school! I hopped off my bed and goes straight to the bathroom to do my things. After I'm done, I took my bag and zoomed downstair.

"Rin-ah! Don't run down the stairs! You might fall down!" That was my mom. I amost hear that sentence everyday. *sighs* "Yes mom." I eat my breakfast with my mom and dad and zoomed off to school. "Rinnie! You arrived! Yay! Let's go in!" We were heading to the locker when someone suddenly bumped onto me very hard making us both fall. "Ughh!" "Rinnie! Are you o-*gasped*" What's with that gasp?"I looked up to the one who knocked me down. It was him! The 'Playboy' in school! He then looks up at me and his face was shocked too.

He quickly stands up and helps me up. " I'm sorry. Didn't see you there." Then he went away following his now seen friends. "Jae, take care of that friend of yours.  He's a little bit annoying." I made a face. "Annoying or handsome?" She teased me. "Bwoh?! Handsome?! Him!? Never!!" Ok.  I must admit that he is actually handsome and cute. "*sighs* Fine. Let's go!" "Huh? Go where?" "To the lockers ofcourse!" Oh right. *sighs* "Sorry. Forgot" "Always forgot something whenever after accountering with him." I rolled my eyes. Geez.... We then went to the lockers and took out our books with us and went to class. 

Sehun's POV:

"Yo guys! Wait up!" I was running behind my friends cause I'm late cause I slept again at the cafeteria. Suddenly, I bumped onto someone. Aish! I should've walk. I look uo to see her. The girl I was ackward with. I quickly stand up and said, "I'm sorry. Didn't see you there." Then ran up again to catch up with my friends.

When I finally reach them, I shouted to Luhan hyung. "Hyung!! Why didn't you wake me up?!" "Oh? Sehun? Didn't see you there. Really? Cause like I've been waking you up for like 1 hour." "Chinca? Sorry hyung" "Fine. Apology accepted. Now what do you wanna say?" "Huh?" "You called me like that means you need to tell me something." He rolls his eyes. "Fine. You're right. Just now, I bumped onto her!" "Huh!? Really?!" "Seriously hyung. Can't you keep your voice low?" I rolled my eyes. "No!" Luhan hyung childishly whined. "Aish!" I said and leave him. I went to the rooftop garden to stay for awhile. Ah. The weather is great today.Not to cold, not to hot. When I was in the verge of sleeping, the loud bell rings. I ran down and went to class.All day I was sleeping in class.

~~~Lunch Break~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sorry guys for this very short update. It's because I have to study imidiately now. And BTW, I made this story for a present cause today is my bias's,Sehun's,Birthday! Yay! ^  ^ Saeng-il Chukha hamnida Sehun-ah! ^  ^ Hope you will be more success after your birthday! ^  ^ :D :3

~Valentines