Chapter 3 - Sad News During Detention

Age Doesn't Matter, What Matter Is That I Love You

Hi guys!! Sorry for tooking long enough to update...It's just, my bestfriend's grandma passed away.. I'm in a little depression about it cause I and my bestfriend are so close to each other that we're like sisters and her family is like my family too... Any ways, enjoy this chapter guys.. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sehun's POV:

Oh-no!! Now we're sitting beside each other in the detention room writting down a long essays as our punishment. It's very awkward now.. We're already on our second page.. one more page to go! I decided to have a little chat to reduce the awkwardness.

Sehun: Rin right?

Rin: Only few years pass and you already can forget about our incident and me? Cool.

Sehun: Hey! It's not like what you think about.

Rin: Geez.. just don't disturb me.. only half way then I can go away from you.

Sehun: Yah! I don't mean to make you think that I forget everything.. I'm sorry.

Rin: Whatever.

Aish!! She's still into that incident. 

(Incident will be told later readers~)

Sehun: Look, I'm just wanna chat with you to reduce this awkwardness and maybe to be friends with you back.

Rin: Too late. If only....

*Yo, listen up.This is my tragic story.Just the breakin' of my heart. Na ajikdo neoreul jiul su eobseo. Jakkujakku niga saen*

Phone call conversation:

Rin: Yoboseyo. Umma?

Umma: Neh*sobs* Rin-ah...*sobs*

Rin: Wae umma? Why are u crying? Is..is something wrong?

Umma: I'm so sorry Rin-ah... *sobs*

Rin: Huh? Just say it already umma! Why?

Umma: your..your..grandma died...*sobs*

Rin: Wh..what? *tears falling*

*hangs up*

 

Sehun's POV:

Wow...She still uses our favourite song as her ring tone. But after she gets the call and hangs up, she started to cry. I wonder why...

Sehun: R..Rin-ah, wh..why are you crying?

Rin: M..my grandma *sobs*

Sehun: What happened to your grandma?

Rin: S..she died.. *sobs*

Oh.. So that's why.. Her grandma is the one who understands her a lot right? They're very close to each other... I then went near her and hugged her. Weird thing is, she didn't push me... She cried harder while I try to comfort her... I knew it's hard.. Just when she was having detention, she got a call saying that her one and only favourite grandma died... I would cry too if that happens to me.. After and hour or so, she stoped crying. She suddenly hugged me back.

Rin: Thank you for comforting me Sehun-ah...

Sehun: You're Welcome.

Then we break our hug and continued our essays. When we are done, we pack our stuffs and prepared to go home.

Sehun: Uhmm.. Are you really ok to go home by your self after the news?

Rin: Uh..Well.. I'm going to manage though...]

Sehun:Well... In a condition like that, I don't think so.. How about going home together?

Rin: Uhm.. Ok..

We went to the teacher's room to submit our essays and went home together.

 

Rin's POV:

So here we are walking side by side on the way to my house. It's awkward though... Finally we reach my house...

Rin: Uhmm.. Thank you again for walking me home..

Sehun: Your welcome.. Meet you tomorrow!

After waving goodbye to each other, I went in to my house.

Umma:Rin-ah! I'm so sorry about the news *sobs*

Rin: It's ok umma..

Umma: By the way, who is that just now? Isn't that Sehun? Are you guys dating?

Rin: Umma!! Yes, that's Sehun and NO we are not DATING!!

Umma: I'm just kidding Rin-ah.. But you guys look good together and if you guys are together, I approve... K? *While winking*

Rin: Umma!!

I shouted while running up to my room. Well, I guess Sehun isn't that bad after all.. *smiles*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Guys, Tomorrow I'm going to have a practice for my graduation, then on Wednesday, I'm going to have my class party, Thursday, I'm going to have my language course and lastly, on Friday, I'm going to have my graduation.. So guys, I'm so sorry that I wouldn't update first in about 1 or 2 weeks... Plz do pray for me so that I would get a reward later on my graduation.. :D