Chapter 4 - Thinking

Age Doesn't Matter, What Matter Is That I Love You

Rin's POV:

So, yesterday was pretty unbelieveable.. I was actually comfortable for the first time with him.. Uh.. Now it's going to be more uncomfortable... Today is the sitting arrangements! I hope I will sit beside Jae!!

?: Rin - ah!!

Someone calls me. I turn around and it turns out to be Jae Unnie. So I answers her.

Rin: Jae Unnie!

Jae: Yah!! How many times should I told you to stop calling me unnie! That makes me sounds old you know.. 

RIn: Well, you are older than me..

Jae: It's because I follow school to late Rinnie!!

Rin : Yes unnie~ Hehe

Jae: Aish.. so, I wish to sit next to you for the semesters arrangement seat!

Rin: Me too~

Then, the bell interrupted us to talk more. We quickly go to class and settled down on our seats. The teacher came in time.

Seonsangnim: Ok! I've decided for your arrangement seats. Prepare your stuffs to move! I will write on the board the arrangements. 

A few minutes later, Lim seonsangnim was done with writing our arrangements on the board. As I was checking, I saw my name in the three seats table in the middle, next ot Jae and Sehun!

Rin: What the?! Seonsangnim! I want to change seats!

Seonsangnim: No.. no changing seats until the next semester!

Rin: What?!

Seonsangnim: No arguing! Now get to your new seats everyone!

Some was saying yay! While the others say no.. *sighs* What should I do now? Why do I have to sit beside him? Jae in the middle would be all right but me?! A big NO!

Jae: Wah!! We're sitting togehter!!

Rin:Yes but..

Sehun: Hi! Goodmorning. Are you feeling better Rinnie?

Rinnie.. That was the nickname he gave me when we're still friends.. Why is he using it too now?

Jae: Huh? ooo... You guys did something yesterday during detention huh?

Rin: What? Of course no!

Sehun: Geez.. You seems like you're still hating me..

Rin: Yes! Of course I would still..

*FlashBack*

Sehun: Rinnie!! Goodmorning!

RIn: Oppa! Goodmorning too!

Sehun: Wah! You brought Snizzle along!

Rin: Of course! He's my fav dog oppa. Why wouldn't I bring him?

Sehun: Haizz.. I thought we could at least be alone today..

Rin: *giggles* Geez oppa..

Sehun: Ah.. Let me bring Snizzle to walk!

Rin: Ok oppa.

I said while giving him the rope. We started to walk together but then, after Sehun oppa whispers something to Snizzle, Snizzle's rope from Sehun oppa's hand falls. Snizzle then rans away.

Rin: Wait! Snizzle!!

I was about to run and catch him when he had dissapeared already. I was so sad and angry that I shouted at Sehun oppa and rans home while crying.

Rin: Oppa's evil!! He did that on purpose!!

Sehun: Wait! Rinnie!! I'm sorry.. It was an accident

He shouted while trying to catch up with me. 

Rin: Don't call me that! Start from today on, you and I weren't friends anymore!!

I shouted while running futher and further.

*End of flashback*

Rin: You obviously did that on purpose! Just leave me alone!

I said strictly while lowering my voice. Then I ignored him for the rest of the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~Hi guys!! Nice to be updating after so long.. Hope you enjoy this chapter!