Chapter 2 - Detention

Age Doesn't Matter, What Matter Is That I Love You

Hi guys! I'm finally here to update! Well, happy reading!! ^v^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Rin's POV:

I woke up early for school today. I washed up and went to have breakfast downstairs. "Morning umma!" I said cheerfully.

"Morning Rin-ah" she answered back normally. I ate my breakfast fast and ran to school. On the way there, I met Jae. "Rin-ah!!!!" Jae said while waving towards me. "Jae!! Let's go to school together!" I said with a smile. We then walk together to school. When we arrived, we already could hear screams from Exo's fans. I sometimes wonder what makes them famous here. "Geez.. My ears could be deaf anytime soon." I said "Ooh.. Admit it Rin-ah.. You just wanted to be one of them right?" She reply "You wish Jae, you wish.." I reply her back. We then took our books from the lockers and went to class. When I stepped into the class, my eyes suddenly lock gazes with Sehun for seconds. I was the one who broke it. I went to my sit that is in the middle of D.O and Luhan. I would always get glares from their fans. The teacher came in and I focused on the lesson. In the middle of the lesson, I heard some snores behind me and I saw Kai sleeping. Yes. I forgot to tell you that I am actually surrounded by some Exo members. "Rin-ah!! What are you looking at just now?!" the teacher demanded. "Uh..uh.. I heard some noises just now seongsangnim." I said nervously. "Only because of noises you didn't listen to my lesson?! DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL!!" the teacher said angrily. The only thing that I can do now is nodding my head. The time when the teacher wanted to start teaching, he saw Sehun sleeping. Wow. Eagle's eyes. "Sehun!! Before was Rin and now you?!" As expected, he boomed and his voice woken up Sehun from dream land. "Sorry seongsangnim." he said while shrugging. " You too Sehun! DETENTION AFTER CLASS!!" He nodded cooly then looked towards me. There, our eyes met again. And again I was the one who broke it. Oh no... detention with only him is gonna be a lot of ackwardness. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Guys, i'm so sorry that I updated short again today. I promise you guys that I would try to make the next chapter longer.. thx for supporting guys!! ^  ^