Falling For the Casanova

The Art of Body Language

 

Chapter 7


“Wow.”


Lee Soyeon entered the bedroom with the light  pink dress Kim Jongin picked out for her. Her hair was loosely curled from her previous braid that she worn. Jongin advised her to take off the braid, put on the dress and take off her geeky glasses, to put on her contacts.


When she looked up shyly at him, Kim Jongin couldn’t help but hear his heart palpitate. Lee Soyeon has always been so beautiful, but clearly no one had ever noticed. Until this every moment.


“Really?” She asked shyly. He grinned and nodded his head. “I don’t think I look wow.”


“Trust me,” He told her. “You look wow.”


“I don’t feel wow, Jongin.” She crossed her arms, slightly uncomfortable in her own skin right now. She never thought she looked pretty. Jongin strided towards her until he is inches away from him.


“See,” He murmured. “ That’s the problem. You need to feel beautiful, because if you don’t, then you’re less likely to be confident. Guys like confidence, Soyeon.”

She swallowed and turned her eyes up to Jongin who was already looking at her. His dark orbs connected with her light brown. “Lee Soyeon” He said softly “What do I have to do to make you feel beautiful?”


She bit her lower lip and turned away.


Looking at me like that will suffice.


....


“Are you ready?” Jongin asked when they get to the front door of the party.


“Ready as I’ll ever be.” Soyeon replied standing close to Jongin. He looks down at her and grins.


“Are you sure?” He asked again. She looks up at him and nods.


“This is just not my crowd. I don’t know anyone here except for you.” SHe said, slightly concerned.


“I think it’s better that way.” He commented. “And plus, you might know others too.”


“Really?” She asks him.


“Really.” He says and opens the door.


Booming music filled their ears, and they could  hear nothing but the pounding of the beats. Jongin asked Soyeon something, but she couldn’t really hear him. When they looked around, they noticed other guests dancing, drinking and having a good time.


A handsome boy approached them and smiled at Kim Jongin, greeting him with a manly hug. “So glad you can make it!” He yelled close to Jongin ear so he could hear him. “I see you brought a pretty date. What’s your name?”


“Lee Soyeon- imnida.” She greeted with a bow and a small smile.


“Well, Soyeon!” He said, bellowing both Soyeon and Jongin inside. “Enjoy the party!”


A couple of people came to greet Jongin, and Soyeon became overwhelmed with the sudden environment. Girls were flaunting over him, and guys were giving him handshakes. It’s like the same treatment Jongin got from peers at school, but less chaotic.


Soyeon backed away, uneasy from the emerging crowd. And as soon as she did, she bumped into a person.


“Hey!” A voice said. “Watch where you’re- S-Soyeon?”


She looked up and saw the Oh Sehun. He was dressed in a dark gray v neck and white skinny jeans, looking handsome as ever.  “Sehun, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to bump into you. I just  got claustrophobic with everyone surrounding Jongin and I didn’t want-”


He raises his hand and stops her from talking. He chuckles. “It’s okay, really. I’m glad it’s just you and not some drunk dude.”


She sighs with relief and Sehun swallows. “You look different.” He says again. Soyeon tilts her head and raises her eyebrows at him. She smiles cutely.


“A good thing or a bad thing?” She asks.


“Definately a good thing.” He says a little too fast. Soyeon furrows her eyebrows and stands up straight. “Wait, that’s not what I mean. You looked nice befor-”


“It’s okay, Sehun. I know what you mean.” She laughs. He puffs out his cheeks and relieves the tension.


“I’ll get you something to drink.” He orders. “Stay right there.”


“Okay.” She says meekly. Sehun leaves for the drinks and Soyeon finds a seat close by. She glances back at Kim Jongin who was already dancing with some other girl on the dance floor.


The girl wraps her arm around the nape of his neck and Jongin wraps his hands around her petite waist. They danced for a couple of minutes, talking intimately to one another.


“Here’s your drink.” Sehun hands her a glass with an unknown concoction. “Don’t worry, it’s just Coke.”


She looks into the glass and blinks at it for a couple of seconds. He groans and switches the drinks with his. “Fine, don’t believe. Here.” He hands her his drink, snatching her drink away from her. Sehun takes a sip. “See? Perfectly fine.”


“Thanks Sehun.”  She says sweetly before taking a sip of her own drink. Her eyes were still on Jongin and the girl dancing.


“Are you falling for him yet?” Sehun asks nonchalantly. She coughs up her liquid and raises her eyebrows at Sehun.


“What?”


“Are you falling for him yet? Kai?” He says again, slowly. She shakes her head violently. But she still wonders herself if she had fallen for the Casanova of the school.

 

“No.” She rejects. “ I have not fallen for Jongin.”


“But you will.” He said surely. “Girls always do.”


And with that,  both their eyes wander toward the dancefloor. Towards Kai and the girl. Right when the girl kisses Jongin’s cheek gently.


......

 
HELLO MY WONDERFUL SUBSCRIBERS!
 
Here's just another little update for ya'll!
 
Thanks for subscribing and commenting. I feel the love ^.^
 
Until Next  Time.
 
~judgemesweetly