The Boys are Not nearly As Dangerous as Kai

The Art of Body Language

 

You watched the clock as you paced back and forth in your seat. When will that stupid bell ring?

 

“Ms. Lee Soyeon?”

 

You turned your attention to your professor as you turn a slight rosy color as the bored students perk up, hoping the professor won’t call on them next. “N-neh?”

 

“Is there anything more  important than listening to me?” His voice was stern and lingering, but enough to leave your heart beating.

 

“No, Sir.”

 

“That’s what I like to hear.” He murmured “Now, to continue with what I was saying-“

 

The bell rings.

 

Finally.

 

“Okay class. You are dismissed.”

 

You got out of your seat, and you felt your professor staring at you. You gave him a weak smile as you bowed politely at him and mouthed ‘sorry’ before heading out the door.

 

Finally, class is over.

 

Walking down the hall, you dodged the classmates walking passed you as you hold your books closely to your chest. When you walked, you keep a fast paced stride and eye contact with the ground. You find yourself stopping at the flight of stairs leading to the rooftop.

 

Where you really going to do this? After all the worst case scenarios you've played in your head? Were you really going to get lessons from the Kim Jongin in the school?

 

You exhale and walk right up.

 

 

 

Maybe it was too good to be true. Or maybe he had to do something.  You really wanted to stay positive about this whole thing but Why hasn't Jongin arrive yet?

 

thirty minutes has passed and you were on the ground leaning your back against the wall of roof, just hoping that he would just pop up and say, "I'm sorry, I was busy."

 

but no. He didn't come. Not even after an hour.

 

Stupid. Little. Soyeon.

 

"Maybe I am pathetic." You whispered to yourself, remembering the words Krystal spat at you.  You got up  dusted your uniform off and retrieved your books that you placed next on the ledge.

 

You hear the door open  and your head turned slightly. Kim Jongin was wearing a light blue button down with dark blue jeans. His hair slightly messy.

 

"Soyeon." His voice was soft enough to leave you goosebumps. You take your things and pass him, only to have him grab your shoulder to stop you.

 

"What?" You said agitatedly.

 

"Why are you still here?" He asked cooly, his hand left your shoulder only to place both hands in the jeans of his pocket.

 

"You said after school." You furrowed your eyebrows. "You stood me up."

 

"I had a reason to."

 

bull.

 

"You intentionally did that on purpose?" You asked, your body facing his. Blood was boiling and you tried your best not to start crying because you felt like a fool.

 

He sighed.

 

You pivoted your heals and headed towards the stairs.

 

"I wanted to see if you really wanted it." He said flatly. " And and I guess, you do."

 

He inched towards you, and all you wanted to do was run away but you couldn't. His smile was captivating, making all your concerns drip down the drain. His eyes looked into yours, "I'm sorry, but I had to."  His apology seems sincere.

 

But what do you know?

 

You back away from Jongin, he only gives his infamous smirk. "The real lesson starts tomorrow."

 

"We don't have school tomorrow. It's saturday." You piped knowingly.

 

"Exactly.” He smiles again. Inside his pocket, he reaches for his phone and started pushing buttons. “What’s your number?”

 

“Why?”

 

He sighs. “I need to text you.”

 

“Oh.” You say and tell him your number off the top your head.

 

....

 

“Wait,” You stop in front of the apartment complex, Jongin wanted you to go inside of. He already opened the door for you, waiting until you to enter. “Why do we need to here exactly?”

 

“Because it’s where I live.” He said flatly. “Plus, I think I need some help.”

 

You raised your eyebrows at Jongin, “How do you I trust you?”  He leaves the door and faces you again.

 

“I don’t know if you do.” he says. “But I can promise you that I won’t kill or you.

 

He grabs your hand and brings you inside the apartment complex. With his body now behinds yours he presses his hand against your back as he lightly pushes you towards the elevator.

 

A slight sensation goes through your body and your legs feel like their weakening.

 

Why must you be so damn sensitive?

 

As you enter the elevator, He presses the button that leads to the third floor. In your mind, there was a sense of anxiety and nervousness that rushes through your body.

 

Was Jongin really going to help you? The Casanova of the School?

 

The elevator dings and Jongin beckons you through the hall and into his apartment. Just from the outside you were able to hear deep voiced murmurs coming through the door.

 

“Jongin,” You hesitated. “I don’t think this is a good----”

 

Jongin places his key into the knob and opens the door slightly.

 

“Don’t worry, Soyeon.” He said smirkingly, “The boys are not nearly as dangerous as me.”

 

And with that he swings the door open and reveals five extremely attractive guys. They look at you and then and Jongin.

 

“Kai,” One said “What did I say about bring girls in this apartment?”

...

Hello Lovelies! It’s judgemesweetly, thank you so much for the subscribers! I am FILLED WITH JOY. ^.^

 

I'll update again soon!

 

Please comment and tell me what you think about this story so far!

 

Also, I find it really hard writing in second person, so

from now on, i'll be writing from first person. 

I'm extremely sorry that I had to change POVs.

But it shouldn't be much of a difference.

(We can still imagine ourselves as Soyeon. (; )

 

Thank You, Loves.