Watching and Learning

The Art of Body Language

 

It was Monday morning as I walked down the halls of the school. A warm arm wrapped around my shoulder. “Are you ready?”


I looked at the stranger who wrapped their arm at me and sighed when I saw who it was.


“Jongin please,” I shrugged his muscular arm off me. “ I don’t Think-”


He extended his arm and pointed straight ahead, right in front of me. My eyes followed his finger.  “There’s your target. Now I want you to do everything I told you.”


“Jongin, I don’t really want to do this right now-”


Jongin gives me a little shove and I accidently bump into Sehun, the target. I really hope he doesn’t hear my heart racing right now.


“Ow-” Sehun looks up at you. “Oh, H-hi.”


I smiled meekly back at him. I glance back at Jongin who is nonchalantly looking at us from a distance. I turned my attention back at my target. Sehun was one of the nonexistent flower boys at my school. One of the flower boys that seems really intimidating.


I looked down at the ground and bit my lower lip and place a strand of my long dark brown hair behind my ear.


Just remember SOLER. SOLER SO-


“What?” He questioned Cutely. “ What’s Soler?”


“Did I say that out loud?” I asked him. He nodded his head and smiled.  My face reddened. “I’ll just see you la-later,”


I scurried away from Oh Sehun as he watched me pass him. “Gah, I can’t do this.” I told myself. “I’m so stupid.”

 


...

 


“You didn’t Talk to him.”


I looked to the right at me and find Jongin a few inches away from me. He wasn’t facing me but  as we walked we started talking.


“I  got nervous.” I mumbled and started to fidget with my cold fingers. “ I didn’t really think he would talk to me.”


“And then he did.”


“Yeah and then he did talk to me” I said “and I got nervous.”



He stopped walking and turned his body towards me. Jongin sighed. “Maybe you need an example.” He leaned close to my ear. “Watch and learn.”


He winked at me and found a nearest girl next to him. She was rummaging through the locker and Jongin casual walked over, hands in his pockets. Leaning his sides against the  lockers he  faced the cute girl.


Stance. Check


“Hi.” He murmured seductively.


The girl stopped searching her locker and faced Jongin. He smiled cutely at the girl and she giggled. He let his hands go on his side. “HI, K-kai.”


Open posture. Check.


“I really like this.” He said, placing his fingers on her chain necklace. “It suits you.” He leaned in closely as he spoke to her.


Leaning in. Check.


“Th-thanks, K-kai.” She blushed. He looked into her eyes as she tries to glance away.


Eye contact. Somewhat Check.


“What’s your name, Beautiful?” He asked being relaxed and totally comfortable in his own skin.


Relaxation. Check.


“Dayoung.” She said breathlessly. Jongin smiled. He leaned in closer.


“I’ll see you around, Dayoung.” He whispered in her ear.


“O-ookay.”


What a freaking playboy.


Jongin strided towards me as I rolled my eyes at him. “Did you watch?” He asked, arrongantly.


I nodded, “I sure did.”


“It didn’t seem  that hard, right?” He asked, smirking.


“Not for the infamous Kai.” I told him.


“You’re right.” He agreed, moving his bangs away from his handsome face. “ I never put that into perspective.”


I rolled my eyes and left him for the last period of the day.


.....


“Soyeon.”


A voice came through the room and I looked up. I was sitting in the last class of the day, reading The perks of Being A Wallflower. Krystal stood before me, crossing her arms at me.  


I really didn’t want to deal with her bull, today.


“Yes?” I answered. She strided her way to me and sat down in the empty chair beside me. We ended the class early because, like always, we had a substitute. The other classmates were talking among themselves.


“Last time we talked,” She started saying, “Did I hurt your feelings that bad?” She twirled stands of her hair, wrapping it around her finger.


“You did everything but hurt my feelings, Krystal.” I lied.


“Good” She rolled her eyes. “ I don’t like it when the people I pick on are that weak and sensitive.”


She got up and straightened her tiny skirt , “It’s so much more fun when you pick yourself back up just so I can knock you right back down.”


...


Greetings! Thank you so much for subscribing. You guys are so wonderful!


Please comment, so I know that you like my story.


Bye Loves.

 
I'll update again soon!