It's What He Does to You

The Art of Body Language

 

You close your eyes and inhaled the scent of morning dew.  


You let your body shift forward as if you were looking for something, but only a fool would think you’re looking for something.


“What are you doing?”


Your eyes are open now. You could feel your cheeks blush. You knew the voice, but it was never really directed towards you, until now. You turn your body to meet the handsome figure 10 feet away from you.


A slightly small smile tugged on your face.


“I could ask you the same thing.”


You always wanted to use that line. You heard it in movies. You watched him smirk as he started towards you. Your heart pattered a little as his body came closer. You feel as if your feet were glued on the cement pavement; you couldn’t move.

He scanned your body, leaning towards you as he gave light laugh. “Are your knees weakening yet?” You really hoped that your face didn’t display some sort of discomfort, even if you are really uncomfortable.


You furrow your eyebrows, hoping your body doesn’t give him the pleasure he wants.


“N-no.”  You say meekly. He scoffs, passing by you and leans his arms on the railing, looking down at the students below.


“Then say it with confidence.”


You frown and turn your head to him. He didn’t even have to look at you to make you feel the way you did, but all boys that talk to you make you feel that way. But He was different. He is the boy that could get any girl he wanted, the one that could kill girls just by smiling at them. He was in fact, the Casanova of the school.


“Pali,” He said annoyed. Did he really want you to say it again?  “Tell me why you’re here.” Oh, nevermind.


You blinked a couple of times before clearing your throat. How could he talk so naturally to you even if you guys never held a conversation in the couple years you’ve known him.


“I’m always here.” You cross your arms, hoping that he wouldn’t push it any further. You turn your head around, checking if anyone else was here. Surprisingly, it was only just the two of you.


The wind blows again, and you could feel the cold air brush against your skin, leaving goosebumps as if they were naturally on your arms.


He turns his body and leans his elbows on the railing. “Funny, because I never really see you here”


“I’m here.” You object, narrowing your eyes at him then swiftly look away, hoping his stare doesn’t burn your face. “I’m here only when I need to be.”


“When do you need to be here?” His voice seemed so intrigued. Why would he care? You are just an ordinary teenaged girl.


“Why do you care?” You ask him as you raise your eyebrows. “It shouldn’t really concern you.”


“It concerns me because this is my spot.” He murmured as he shoved both his hands in his leather jacket.


“I don’t see your name on it.” You tease, hoping it was the appropriate time to tease. You felt like leaving, being alone on the rooftop with him makes you feel uneasy.


He chuckles lightly. “What are you? In grade school?”


You didn’t answer him. You were stumped. Curse him for making you feel so uncomfortable. The chatters from below let the silent moment pass before he spoke up again.


“I heard what Krystal said to you.”


You inverted your eyes towards the ground. So he already knew why you were up here.  


“So you heard huh?”


“Yes.”


“It’s nothing.” You said. “Krystal’s just saying useless things.”


“But is it true?”


“What is true?”


“Is it true that you haven’t been with a guy before?”


You bit the inside of your cheek before looking away. Of course it’s true. Why would she

say that if it isn’t?


He pushed himself off the wall and strides his way to you once again. Can’t he just stop?


“It’s quite possible with the way that you flinch every time I come near you.” He smirks as he circles your body like a predator and its prey. “And you the way you blush; it doesn’t really hide anything.”


Were you really that obvious?


“S-stop.”


“What?” He says innocently. “I’m just trying to prove my point.”


“You don’t have to prove anything. I haven’t been with a guy before.” The words slip off your tongue like poison. You hate to admit but you never been with a guy your whole 18 years of living.


Kai stops in his tracks. He turns back to you. “See?” He says “It wasn’t that hard to admit, huh?”


You cross your arms and roll your eyes. “I’m going to go so, if you excuse-“


He grabs your wrist before you completely rotated your body to leave. Skinship.


Something you don’t encounter often. It sent shivers down your body. His hand was warm.


“Do you want to prove them wrong?” He looks at you with his dark chocolate eyes. You narrow your eyes before you pulled your wrist away from his grip.


“E-excuse me?” You murmured confused.


“Are you deaf?” He looked at you with an annoyed expression. “Seriously, I have to repeat myself so many times before you give me an answer.”


You placed your bottom lip out.


“Do you want to prove to those people that you can get any guy you want?” He hissed slowly and audibly.


You spin around, thinking that you are being tricked, but still there no one else there.

You grew silent. You looked at him as if you didn’t understand what he was saying.


“It’s a simple yes or no answer.” He said dully. You stayed quiet. “Answer before I get bored.”


“I-I don’t know.”


He sighed before wrapping his arm around his neck. “Yes. Or No.” He growled.


“I-I don’t-“


He ran his fingers through his hair before he walked pass you and to the stairs. You turned to him watching him leaving.


“Yes.”


He stopped. He heard you. “What did you say?” He asked.


“I said yes.”


He turned his head to his side, letting you view his remarkably beautiful jaw structure.


“Meet me here again after school tomorrow.” He murmured.


“Why?” You heaved.


“Because I’m going to be teaching you the art of body language.”

Author’s Note: Hello!  It's judgemesweetly here. Thank you for all the lovely subscribers. You are the best!

 

If Kai's Your Bias (like myself) You should read my oneshot!

 

Thank You so much for your support! (: