She's not his Type at least Not yet.

The Art of Body Language

[A/N] Just A reminder! I will be writing in first person! 

Enjoy, Loves! ^.^

...

Chapter 3

 

First Person (POV)

 

“Kai,” One said “What did I say about bring girls in this apartment?”

 

As I stared at the ground, flustered, I  saw Jongin sneak a glance at me from the corner of my eye. My cheeks began to feel really warm.

 

“Well, Suho.” Jongin starts off saying, “I never brought a girl to this apartment before.”

 

“Huh?” Suho scratched his head at the rest of the boys. “Really?”

 

Most of the them nodded.

 

“Yeah, Suho.” A familiar boy said softly. “He has never brought a girl here before.”

 

“Sehun always tells the truth.” Jongin pipes jokingly.

 

Ah, Sehun. That’s his name. He also goes to our school.

 

Jongin looks at me and his head beckoning me to come inside. As I step in, a rush of  manly odor fills my nostrils.

 

This was in fact, a boy’s apartment.

 

I looked at all of them, as they continued to stare at me. I nodded my head at them and bowed respectively.

 

“Soyeon, Boys.” Jongin lifted his hands to boys and then back at me. “ Boys, Soyeon.”

 

“Annyeong.” I smiled. They nodded their heads, some greeting me back politely.

 

“Kai, I never knew innocent and cute was your type.” A deep voiced said.

 

“She’s not.” Jongin retorted. “At least, not yet anyway.”

 

 

......

 

 

The other boys had left because they all said they had to do something important. Which means, they left me here,

 

alone. With Jongin.

 

“First Thing to remember is SOLER.” Jongin murmured. “S stands for  Stance. You wanna face the person squarely. Okay?”

 

He lifted my chin to let me face him, instead of the ground. “O-okay.” I repeated, my cheeks suddenly feel like they’re burning.

 

“O stands for Openly postured. Its best if you don’t cross your arms or fidget much.”

 

I look down at my crossed arms and let them go to the sides, releasing my clenched fist.

 

“Good.” Jongin smirked. “Just like that.”

 

“L stands for leaning into the person, just to show that you’re interested in them.” Jongin inches closer to me, and starts to bend his body. Close enough for me to smell his sweet cologne.

 

If he leaned in more, I swear he could’ve heard my heart beating.

 

“E stands for Eye contact.” He said softly “You Want to maintain eye contact without it seeming like you’re staring.”

 

I swallowed. Hard.

 

“Soyeon.” He murmured. “ Look at me.”

 

I let my eyes go from the ground and into his deep brown eyes.

 

He’s smizing me, isn’t he?

 

“The R stands for Relax. Something that you should do often.” He emphasized on the ‘you’, “You need to be comfortable in your own skin. Confident and Comfortable.”

 

He places his warm hands against your tensed shoulders and started squeezing. “Would you like a massage?”

 

“Jongin!” I step away from him. My heart beating fast. He raises his hands in defense.

 

 

“Just kidding.” He laughs. “But seriously. SOLER stands for----”

 

“Stance, open poster, leaning in, Eye contact and relaxation.” I sighed, knowingly. “I know.”

 

Jongin raises his eyebrows at you, impressed. “Wow.” He commented. “I must be a great teacher. Or you must really be fond of me.

 

“Or I must be a really good student.” I replied, giving my own smirk.

 

If I do have a smirk, that is.

 

“Its one thing to know the SOLER. and it’s another to act it.” He starts off saying. “So show me what you got, soyeon.”

 

Oh, Hell no.

....

 

Yay! A New CHAPTER!

Thank you for the new subs and the comments, I LOVE YOU ALL.

Tell Me What you ThinK! 

Thank you!