→ f a n g i r l i n g

→ Perfect Isn't Always Perfect

Author's  Note:

okay everyone. i know i said in my last post that my next update would be an actual chapter (which i am working on!) but i can't help my fangirling self... EXO's new song Growl has stolen my heart and i absolutely love the mv (even though it's simple) and everything else about the song. I just really needed to let my feelings out somewhere and thought the best place would be here >< but yeah HELP ME GUYS THIS SONG IS SO AMAZING AND CLASSY AND THE MV MAKES ME WANT TO MELT. 

here are some gifs i found online (tumblr heh) and yeah. 
source: johnnterry and to all the others who created the gifs







 
 

 so yeah guys i just love this song and mv. more so the mv. everything about the mv is perfect to me. i am so happy i was able to see more of my wonderful baozi bias xiumin in this mv! i literally did not take my eyes off of him when i first watched the mv. omg  LOVE LOVE LOVE baekhyun who starts singing in the beginning (korean ver.) his voice just omg like it STARTS the song and just gahh gets me hooked already so perfect. follow up chen's wonderful vocals. ugh and his coat flip. and tao's korean. like omg it made my heart skip idk why. he is so adorable even though sometimes his prince syndrome is a bit hard to handle. gahh and then baby kyungsoo with purple hair. and kris being too tall for his own good and standing behind d.o. and making him look like an even bigger baby. but omg kyungsoo's or do or whatever his wink aldkjfalkdfj and if you guys didn't see lay's smirk and lip bit to the side OH GOSH. he isn't even looking at the camera and that smirk. he is so precious i'm not even kidding. and then the whole groups little hop thing while suho's singing. and suho.. omg suho.. i don't even know how to describe my feels for him... or what he DID in this mv. IF YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT I MEAN OMG. I DIED.... AND I LOVE LULU'S HAIR. IT WENT FROM RED TO PINKISH AND I LOVE IT. d.o. adlib just kris' korean is just gahh you crazy tri... or four language speaking beast. and like omg the semi dance break when chanyeol begins to rap or whoever in whichever mv ver. that dance. omg sehun in the middle just omg maknae... kicking your leg out like that is not legal. and luhan's korean is perfect~! trio after gahhh harmony gahh omg the close up on chanyeol. he is too cute i can't take him seriously when he is trying to be serious. but omg seriously doesk kai and lay only have like one line.. like ugh they may be the dance machines but give them more lines gosh dang it! galdkjfadflkjadkf and just either way omg guys i especially loved the choreo and how this mv was filmed. it seems this mv was filmed at one shot and if it really was i am in shock and so impressed. so amazing and i love it. ughh i just love it. 

some comments...
1. D.O. is the only one who doesn't have his suit jacket ed. why. i like the free looking-ness of the open jackets. it looks like they're rebellious students which i love. but D.O. waiiii. i still love him though.. 
2. suho is the only one wearing shorts and an arm band.... why is that.. idk. 
3. some of their shirts are not taken care of well LOL they're all like cut weird at the bottom. like kai, tao, luhan and a lot others. aha idk
4. luhan has a weird white puffball on his coat. found that so random. other members have random pins as well.. hmmm idk. 
5. ABSOLUTELY LOVE the trio that comes out after the interlude part with harmony and stuff. just omg heart melts *0* suho, baekhyun, chen~ (Korean mv)  
6. why is there so much hat stealing in this mv TEHEE
7. i VERY much like kris and tao and lay and just all the chinese members korean. heh heh 
8. in the korean ver. at 2:15 it seems kai has dropped his hat (and it wasn't suppose to fall) but he picks it up and just continues dancing. this gives me all the more reason to think this was done in one shot. so IMPRESSED. and kai is AWESOME~
9. REALLY love the close ups of the members where at one moment they are all up in the camera looking amazing and then turn away like the camera isn't there anymore even thought the camera is still shooting them. idk i just love how it's so.. natural.. LOL
10. zoom up on hat.. great idea. jjang!

holy geez.. sorry this is so long...... you guys didn't even have to read it.. i just felt like... fangirling. HAHA. but yeah since it would be a waste to have just read this post.. if you did read it... i shall make a sort of game until the next update. 

soooooo! from what you read, name my top 5 favorite members of EXO!
if you're correct i'll write you a one shot of whatever plot you want and whoever you want it to be with! (: or you can request a special scene in this story and i will FOR SURE do it. or ask to have your part maybe more emphasized in the next update? haha idk. just something so that reading all this doesn't go to so much waste? >< if you read it that is LOL 

but yeah.. i'm done with my fangirling.. for now.. haha sorry guys i'll have a chapter up for you guys soon~ 
please fangirl with me on this amazing song too hahaha 

bye~