Chapter 5

What I Once Had.

Sleepless isn't enough to describe Yejin the next morning. She wasn't sure how Jaejoong got her number, and she didn't know if she should be happy or not. Needless to say, the thought bothered her that she was contemplating whether to skip work that night.

 

If only she could.

 

Time flew by so fast that she didn't noticed it was already late in the afternoon, and that she was merely two hours away from her shift. Yejin was thankful that Jae Hee was nowhere in sight, so she didn't have to answer to all of her questions about Jaejoong. Even she herself is a bit confused at the moment. She sighed as she walked home to her apartment, and noticing that she had lots of free time, she decided she'd drop by the University cafe to probably have a few sweets.

 

ghh The normally crowded cafe was void of any persons at that time and she thanked heavens for it. Yejin decided to have a slice of cake and sat on the table on the far corner, adjacent to the window.

 

"At last, a moment of peace." Yejin muttered as she took a bite of the cake, lightly waking up. She thought of what might happen later and she immediately shook the idea off.

 

She was enjoying the moment of silence when suddenly the waiter approached her and placed a tall glass of Chocolate smoothie.

 

"I'm sorry, but I didn't ordered..."

 

"It's  from the man on the far corner." The waiter said as he tilt his head towards the other corner where, miraculously, Kim Jaejoong was sitting. He smiled as soon as Yejin saw him and even waved at her. Yejin felt her heart skip a beat as Jaejoong looked perfect with the light shining upon him.

 

Yejin also noticed a small note attached on the glass and she can't help but groan inwardly.

 

See you later. Can't wait

Jaejoong

 

Yejin groaned and closed her eyes. She never thought that a day would come that she would hate her work. And never had she thought that it's because of a dangerously handsome customer who's looking at her right now with a handsome smile.

 

Life couldn't get better, can it? Or maybe not.