Kiss

WHY DID YG TAKE US TO 'WE GOT MARRIED'?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                                          -Jiyong POV-
            It's over. It's done. She doesn't love me anymore, and she basically told me it's time to move on.
            ... I ed up in so many ways. I hate myself. Why did I have to go and up by cheating on her with Kiko?
            First of all, why did I even go out with Kiko? Oh yeah, it all started when me and Dara fought when I had to leave to Japan instead of going on our anniversary date.

-flashback-

            "You really are an insensitive jerk right now!" Dara cried out.
            "Dara, this is WORK. This is more important than anything else, and you're in 2NE1! You should already understand this! Geez Dara, why do you have to be so mad?!" I groaned.
            "ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS JIYONG? Work is more important than our relationship?! Fine! Screw you, and just ing enjoy your trip to Japan. !"

She hung up, and I was so frustrated.
            I ran my hands through my hair. I'm too stressed out to deal with this!
            I arrived at the airport and more stressful news came my way.

            "Yo Jiyong, seems like the managers couldn't seat us all together, so you're by yourself. That's cool, right?" TOP asked me.
            "Yeah, whatever."
            "What's wrong?" TOP asked.
            "Dara and I got into a fight. I don't want to talk about it." I sighed.
            “Well just apologize and make sure you guys make up quick." He replied.
            "Why do I have to apologize first?!"
            "...because women are always right and you were probably an ."
            "BRO!" He started laughing and ran away.

            As I sat down on the plane, I noticed someone already sitting in the seat next to me.
            As the plane was starting to go up, I checked my phone for any texts from Dara. Of course, there were none. Frustrated, I asked the flight attendant for some alcohol and put away my phone. This was going to be a long flight.

            "Jiyong? Is that you?"
            I turn to my right and notice that the person to my right is Kiko.
            I'm too drunk to continue the conversation, so all I do is say "Yes, it is." She smiled at me. "By the way, you look pretty y right now."
            Wait. What did I just say?
            "Thanks for your flattering compliment," She came closer to me and whispered into my ear "and you look pretty y too."

            What am I doing right now? I'm supposed to be thinking of Dara! As I was going to apologize to Kiko for the compliment I said, Kiko grabbed my chin and kissed me.
            Thinking of me and Dara's fight, I let the alcohol consume me and kissed Kiko back.
            I knew I was playing with fire from that moment.

                                                            -end flashback-

            I'm stupid and I regret everything I did. Maybe I don't deserve Dara. Maybe Minho is the right guy for her.
            Ugh... She hates me... She really does. The thought of her hating me frustrates me though.
            As I think about my ed up life on the floor, my phone starts ringing.

            "Youngbae? What do you want? I'm not really in the best mood right now."
            "What did YG say? We were all curious so we're here in the recording room."
            Instead of replying, I let out a big sigh.
            "You okay? C'mon, meet us here and let’s make some music to take away the stress."

            Yeah, maybe that'll make me feel less crappy.
            Cause at this point, all I can think about is how I was an to Dara...

            I'm such a bastard.

                                                            -Taeyang POV-

            Man.. I just feel really bad for Jiyong... It is his fault, but I can't help but feel bad for him. He loves Dara so much, but Kiko had to ruin things.
            "So he's on his way here. I wonder what YG said to him... He sounds so dead..."
            "Don't worry. I'm sure it wasn't that bad." Top said with a concerned look on his face.
            "Yeah, hopefully.. Where's Seungri? I thought he rode with you?"
            "I told him to get all 5 of us drinks since I have a feeling things are going to get a bit crazy..." Huh?
            "HERE YOU GO” Seungri came in the room panting. Once he caught his breath, he continued, “I always have to get everyone drinks!" the youngest member pouted.
            "Of course! You're the youngest, it's your duty!"
            "At least have Daesung help me too!" he frowned while pointing at Daesung.
            Daesung sighed, “Alright, alright, I'll go with you next time." Daesung just agreed with Seungri so that he can stop complaining.
            "By the way, didn’t you guys see Minho on your way here-" the door opens and it's Jiyong... He looks super depressed.

            "Are you okay? You look crappy." WOW SEUNGRI NOT RIGHT NOW!
            "I feel crappy too." I hear Jiyong mumble. I'm pretty surprised he didn't hit Seungri.
            "What happened?" We all asked him.
            "I'm going to start filming for We Got Married..."
            "WITH WHO?!!!!!!" We all stood up and went to him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter