Ain't No Fun

WHY DID YG TAKE US TO 'WE GOT MARRIED'?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Jiyong POV-

"Ugh, who is that Minho guy anyway? He's not even handsome!" I shouted.
            "Bro... You're just jealous. Even though you shouldn't be" I heard Daesung sigh.
            "Yeah! You're the one who cheated on Dara, so that's your fault!" Seungri frowned at me. DAMN. WHY IS THIS RAT RIGHT?

            The “rat” started to shout "Team Minho-ow! TOP HYUNG WHY DID YOU HIT ME?" I knew TOP would have my back! I smirked in revenge.
            "Because, even though Jiyong was a total , you don't have to rub it in his face." TOP replied and I frowned back at him. Wow, thanks for the help!

            "But seriously Jiyong... This is all your fault" THAT’S NOT HELPING ME FEEL BETTER... "I know you said your relationship was dying, but did you even try? You have no right to get mad at Minho, when in reality, you already lost Dara. Now you have Kiko. By the way, how are you guys?" TOP asked curiously.

Ahh. . Now I feel 100 times worse again. THANKS TOP.
"Oh... Well Kiko and I broke up. I ended it." I said nervously, not wanted to get judged for being a .

            "WHAAAT?!?!" I heard Taeyang scream. I flinched at his voice.

            "Yeah... Right after Dara broke up with me, I told Kiko the truth. She got mad at me, but forgave me. I just couldn't forgive myself. She says that she feels like it's her fault, but I know that it’s mine too. We decided to stay friends, I guess. But I don't know... I felt so bad seeing her and Dara cry. I'm such an . "

            "Damn Jiyong... So what are you going to do now? I mean, with Dara?"

            "I wanted to talk to her so bad, but that damn Minho got in the way!" I crossed my arms in frustration.

            "So Dara and Minho huh.... They look cute!" I heard a deep voice say. Wait, let me correct that. A STUPID, deep voice.

            "TOP HYUNG!" I yelled, feeling betrayed. IS HE THAT INSENSITIVE OF MY FEELINGS RIGHT NOW?

            "Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter