Still Alive

WHY DID YG TAKE US TO 'WE GOT MARRIED'?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone! Just like I promised, here is a new chapter!

I hope you guys enjoy it!

comment to let me know what you think ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jiyong POV-

 Blackness…

            That’s all I see at the moment.

Beeping…

            That’s all I hear right now.

            Where am I?

            I opened my eyes. “What the hell?” I see myself connected to machines. I guess that’s why I heard beeping. Why am I at the hospital though?

            Just in time to answer my question, I see TOP walk inside the room and he’s on the phone.

            “Hey, can you tell me why I’m here??” I whisper to TOP. He points a finger at me, indicating me to wait. “Geez, fine. But hurry up with that call. I need some clarity!”

            Answering the person he’s talking to on the phone, he says “Yes, he just woke up right now. And may I add, he’s being very annoying-“ I threw an extra pillow at him. “-Ow! What was that for??” He looked at me while I glared at him.

            I mouthed “HURRY.”

            “Okay, I’ll inform him of what went down and what’s going to happen. Why are you wishing me good luck? WAIT NEVERMIND, SEND SOMEONE ELSE HERE! I DON’T WANT TO BE THE ONE TO DEAL WITH JIYONG!” huh?

            “BRO!” TOP became quiet for a while. “Thanks for the blackmail! If I die, I blame you.” TOP pouted and hung up.

 

-TOP POV-

 

            I am currently at the hospital to watch over Jiyong. It’s been at least 2 days since the incident, and man, everything, including the media, have gone crazy.

            I am currently on the phone with YG as I walked into Jiyong’s room.

            “Stay there, and watch over him…”

            I couldn’t hear the rest of the conversation because Jiyong was awake and kept on bugging me, so I told him to wait.

            “Is Jiyong awake now?”

            “Yes, he just woke up right now. And may I add, he’s being very annoying-“ That’s when I felt a pillow hit my face. “-Ow! What was that for??”

            “TOP. I need you to be the one to tell him about what’s going on, okay? Good luck. I mean, hopefully he doesn’t go crazy.”

            “Okay, I’ll inform him of what went down and what’s going to happen. Why are you wishing me good luck?” Oh . I didn’t even think about it! Jiyong is going to get mad at what I have to tell him and I don’t want to deal with a mad, stubborn Jiyong!!! “WAIT NEVERMIND, SEND SOMEONE ELSE HERE! I DON’T WANT TO BE THE ONE TO DEAL WITH JIYONG!”

            “Do it, or I’ll have Siwon and Bom do We Got Married soon.” HELL NO! THAT’S MY WOMAN! What an evil bastard.

            “Thanks for the blackmail! If I die, I blame you.” I hung up. Sigh, I guess I have to suffer and sacrifice myself.

 

-Jiyong POV-

           

            “Okay, spill it.” TOP sighed then sat on a chair across from me.

            “Well, just don’t get all mad and crazy, okay? Think about it before you get all mad.”

            “Okay, okay... what is it??”

            “Well think... what do you remember?”

            “Well me and Dara- WHERE IS SHE??? IS SHE OKAY?” I tried to get up but I was connected to the machines still. “Damn it! Top, help me get out.” I tried disconnecting myself from all the wires.

            “Sorry man. Just calm down.” Another sigh came from TOP while he looked down at the floor while his arms were on his knees.

            “Jiyong. Be serious. Just sit down and listen to what I have to say.” TOP said in a serious voice, which was rare.

            I sat back down on the bed. “Okay, I’ll calm down. Seems like this is serious.”

            TOP looked at me and I was instantly relieved at what he said. “Dara is fine.”

            “Thank goodness, can I go see her now? Where is she?”

            “Jiyong!” TOP gave me another serious face. “Listen. Dara’s fine. Let me tell you everything that happened. But please, no interruptions, okay?”

            “Fine, just say it though! You’re making me anxious.”

            Top let out another sigh. “Okay. Well, first of all, you and Dara went out to Jeju and went to see the waterfalls, right?”

            “Yes… and?”

            “Well you and Dara were attacked. Remember?”

            “Yeah! By a crazy stranger! Did our attacker get caught??”

            “Well, they’re looking for her. We don’t really know anything at the moment. Everyone is waiting for the both of you to remember specific details about the attacker… But let me continue. Dara supposedly saved you, even though she was hurt herself.” TOP mumbled the last part.

            “She was hurt??? How??”

            “Well from what I’ve heard, Dara said that the attacker tried to attack her and so her ankle ended up getting hurt, but Dara didn’t care and ran to where you were at. I visited her at the hospital with the rest of YG family, and it seems like her arms and legs were scratched. I think she was pushed down or fell down.”

            “Where is she? I need to see her!” I tried getting up again.

            “Jiyong! Stop and let me finish!”

            “What? WHY DON’T YOU JUST LET ME GO?!”

            “Because you still need to heal! Your injuries were worse… That’s why you were unconscious for two days.”

            “Okay, but I don’t matter. Why do I feel like things have changed?”

            “Because for now, they have to. Listen. You and Dara are dropped from We Got Married…”

            “WHAT?! ARE YOU ING SERIOUS?” I got up, ripped off the wires in a quick motion, and headed to the door to get out, but I was stopped by TOP.

            “Well, you didn’t get dropped. More like YG didn’t want you guys to get more hurt and he found about the letters you both received… He’s keeping both of you guys safe. SO CAN YOU PLEASE SIT DOWN AGAIN?!” He pushed me back into the bed. “Geez, can you not be stubborn right now?!” Top grunted in frustration.

            “Call the nurses. I feel better and I want to get discharged right now.”

            “Even if you do get discharged, you have to wait for our managers to come. Too many reporters are out there right now.”

            “Wait- the media knows about this?!”

            “Hell yeah, man… they’re going wild since WGM lost their favorite ‘SKINSHIP COUPLE’. And everyone is worried about you and Dara getting hurt…”

            “Let me see your phone. I need to read an article ASAP!”

 

-Dara POV-

 

            I just got out of the hospital yesterday, but man, my body is still sore. YG told me and the rest of the 2NE1 members that we all need to be safe, so we have to all live at our dorm for now.

            “Dara, are you feeling better?” I hear Bom yell outside of my door. “I’m coming in now.”

            Bom opens up the door. “Well, thank you for knocking.”

            “Hmm, strong enough for sarcasm, I guess!” Bom lays down next to me on my bed as we both stare at the ceiling.

            “Dara.”

            “Hmm?”

            “I wish this whole thing never happened to you. I mean, you and Jiyong a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter