BONUS CHAPTER #1- Fantastic Baby

WHY DID YG TAKE US TO 'WE GOT MARRIED'?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Surprise! I'm back. First, I'd like to apologize for not gifting you all with a One Shot chapter sooner! But I hope you guys like this chapter! 

Please leave your thoughts in the comment box :) [also, feel free to give me more ideas for oneshots! This chapter was actually an idea from one of my readers!]

I'd love to hear more comments from you guys and please upvote & spread this story! 

thank you all, it was fun writing for this story again. I'm currently writing for my other story, Non-Disclosure Agreement, but writing for this story again gave me so many memories. 

This chapter will take place a year and a half after their marriage. Enjoy!~

----------------------------------------

 

-Dara POV-

 

 

*RING RING* I slowly started to wake up from my slumber. I covered my eyes with my hand in order to avoid the sunlight coming from the windows. I looked to my left and sighed.

 

“Guess Jiyong’s busy again…” It’s been a year and a half since we got married. Things haven’t really changed, but we’ve been fighting a lot these past few weeks. Why? Because we barely get to see each other. Jiyong is always out producing new music, so he’s basically living at the studio right now. As for me? I am currently about to end shooting for my new drama that I’m in.

 

It just that we can’t see each other right now. I thought marriage would change things around, but it really didn’t. It’s all because of our busy lifestyle. I looked to my left and saw Jiyong’s side of the bed empty. Not only was it empty, but it wasn’t even touched. He didn’t come home last night?

 

I grabbed my phone and decided to call him.

 

 “Hello?” Jiyong mumbled.

 

“Where are you?” I asked. I never wanted to become a nagging wife, but I couldn’t help it!

 

Jiyong gave me a sigh. “I’m at the studio.”

 

“Again? You didn’t even come home last night.”

 

“Babe, I can’t deal with a lecture right now…” Seriously?

 

His reply pissed me off so naturally, I wanted to give him a lecture just to piss him off. “Jiyong, I am your wife. You couldn’t even let me know you were not going to come home? What if I did that?”

 

“Go ahead, I wouldn’t act like how you are right now…” he mumbled.

 

Oh hell no! He really is pissing me off! What a goddamn jerk! “FINE! YOU BETTER NOT TAKE YOUR WORDS BACK!”

 

I hung up the call and frowned. Am I acting too seriously? Am I childish for being angry?

 

I got up to get dressed for work. Once I got up from the bed, a wave of pain hit my head and I became dizzy. I sat back down and rubbed my head. “Hmm… maybe it’s because he stressed me out so early in the morning.” I got up again and got ready for work.

 

 

-Jiyong POV-

 

 

            Damn, I didn’t mean to act like a jerk, but I really am too tired to have a conversation. YG expects me to meet a deadline, but he isn’t too fond of the work I have showed him. The fans expect me to meet a deadline as well, so I really can’t slack off.

 

            Sighing, I put my head down on the table.

 

            “Dang Jiyong, what happened to you?” Taeyang came inside the studio room.

 

            “I think I got into another fight with Dara…” I got up and looked at Taeyang.

 

            “Seriously, Ji? What did you do this time? Looking at your face, you probably didn’t go home.” He said disappointedly.

 

            “How did you know?”

 

            “Your ugly eye bags told me so.” He shook his head in disappointment. “You should have gone home, dude.”

 

            “Are you going to lecture me right now? You know that this deadline is important.” I gave him a look of disbelief.

 

            “I understand that part man, but your wife should come first. When was the last time you guys went on a date?”

 

            “It’s been a while…” I admitted. “I just don’t have time right now. I’m too stressed out right now.”

 

            “You don’t think Dara can help you with that? Take some time off, man. Before it’s too late.”

 

            “I think I pissed her off. I didn’t even get to filter myself because I was so tired…” I face-palmed myself.

 

            “Go home, Jiyong. And bring her some food and flowers. Tell her sorry and take a break to go on a date. You both need it.”

 

            I grabbed my keys and headed to my car.

 

 

-Dara POV-

 

 

            “Dara! It’s time to go! You know that you guys are filming in Busan today, right? Did you get to pack up?” my manager asked me.

 

            “Pack? What for?” I asked curiously.

 

            “Tsk tsk. You did forget! Good thing I packed for you just in case. Don’t complain about the outfits I chose though, it’s your fault for forgetting! I packed enough clothes for the whole weekend.”

 

            “Whole weekend? I thought I’ll be going home tonight…” I said, confused.

 

            “You’ve been forgetful recently, are you okay?” my manager gave me a worried look. “This filming is going to take 2 days since we’re filming the finale episode. You’ll be working in Busan, near the mountains.”

 

            “Sorry… I know I’ve been forgetful. I don’t know why though. But thank you for packing, I don’t think I could’ve packed myself. I’m too tired…”

 

            “Are you okay, Dara? You sure you want to go to work today? We can always postpone it!”

 

            Shaking my head, I replied “I’m fine! And no, I don’t want to do that. I’m not the only one working on this project… It would be selfish of me to postpone it. Let’s go!”

 

            We headed towards Busan and once we arrived, I decided to text Jiyong about my whereabouts.

 

            Damn it. What is wrong with me? Not only did I forget about this trip, but I forgot my phone at my house!

 

            I was going to look for my manager so I can use his phone, but the make-up artists called me over to get my makeup done for filming. I’ll just text him later.

 

            As I was getting my makeup done, I just felt really exhausted. What is up with me? I requested for some coffee to wake myself up. Today’s shoot was going to require me to hike up some hills, so I needed to get my energy up.

 

 

-Jiyong POV-

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter