Only Look At Me - Part 1

WHY DID YG TAKE US TO 'WE GOT MARRIED'?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: So if you haven't noticed, I got a new poster/banner from PuririXD :) do you guys like it? Also, I'd like to say Happy Mother's Day to every mother and everyone's mother out there <3 they all are greatly appreciated! Also, I had to divide the Music Video Shoot into different chapters because too much events happen >.< So here's the first part! Hope you guys like it!]

-------------

-Dara POV-

            "Dara! Wake up!!! You have your video shooting today!" Ugh. Does Bommie have to be so loud?!
            "UGH JUST GIVE ME 10 MORE MINUTES!" I yelled back.
            "No!" My door opens up and I see an annoying corn lover come up to me and sit on my bed. "You have to get ready now Dara! You have to look super cute today, okay?" She smiled at me and gave me her puppy dog eyes.
            I can never win when she does that.
            "Okay, I'm up."
            "Today's gonna be so fun! It's even at a club today!! I bet they're going to make you wear a y dress, hehe!” Bom giggled.
            "You guys are coming right? I don't think I can go through this awkward situation alone." I asked.
            "Yup!" She stood up and mumbled something as she left my room. It kind of sounded like "Oh, it's gonna be super awkward, hehe I can't wait" but I'm not sure.    Either way, Bom is weird, so she could've just said random stuff.


            She popped her head inside my room again. "By the way, the Daragon couple is already a big hit. I mean there are a few fan girls and boys that are disappointed, but you guys are all over the media news!"
            "Huh?"
            "Check the Internet! And make sure you get ready after!"
            I checked the internet and the first article that catches my attention is:

"WE GOT MARRIED RATINGS GO UP, THANKS TO SKINSHIP COUPLE"

            Skinship couple?! What the hell?
            I clicked the link to read the rest of the article.

"Thanks to the debut of the Daragon couple, or better known as the fresh 'SKINSHIP COUPLE', the ratings for We Got Married have skyrocketed! Most people have expected many fans to be disappointed since Dara and G-Dragon have many fanboys and fangirls, but that is not the case! They find the skinship between the two to be very romantic and do not find the show boring at all. Instead of having the first episode be solely on introductions, the two familiar stars go straight to the point and the viewers are starting to crave for more! There is visible chemistry between the two, and they are obviously perfect for each other. For those who havent watched them yet, stay tuned for the next episode! Congrats to the Daragon Skinship couple! Fighting!"

 

            Ugh... I didn't even mean to become the "skinship" couple! I guess we're so used to each other, it just came naturally.
            "DARA, YOU BETTER BE GETTING READY NOW!"
            "Ugh, I will Bommie!!!"

-Jiyong POV-

*knock knock*

            "Yo Jiyong! Can I come in?"

            What the hell… It's too early to wake up.

            "No, come back in an hour." I pulled my covers over my head.

            "I'm just gonna come in." I heard the door open.

            "Top! I'm sleeping, UGH what do you want- OW!" He threw his phone at me.

            "Look at it!"

            I grabbed his phone while staring him down. As I looked at his screen, the first thing I see is *SKINSHIP COUPLE DARAGON RAISES UP WE GOT MARRIED RATINGS!*

            "Skinship Couple?"

            "Yup."

            "Hehehehehehehehheheehe" I started snickering.

            "I guess someone's happy... Weirdo." Top said, rolling his eyes.

            "Whatever! Anyways, what else do you want since you're still here?"

            "Get ready now!!!" He pulled my blankets off me.

            "Ugh alright, alright!"

-Dara POV-

 

            Me, Bom, CL, and Minzy arrive at the club for the MV shooting.
            "Where's the WGM director? I don't even know where to go right now..." I move my head left and right to try to find him.
            "Found him!" CL points at him.
            "Ah Dara! You need to get ready in the dressing room, yours is right next to the other girls' room." The Director started pointing towards the rooms.
            "Oh- wait. Other girls? I guess there will be dancers in the music video?" I asked.
            "Oh, I guess no one told you about the surprise yet... Anyways, you'll find out soon! Bye!" Huh? What the hell is going on?!
            "Hehehe... C'mon lets just see what he's talking about..." Bom pulled me towards the dressing room. Why did she laugh though?

            We were going into the room until I saw all three of them.

            "What..." I heard Minzy say.
            "The..." CL said.
            "HELL?!" I yelled.

            In front of my eyes were three girls getting their makeup done.

            But how come those three girls have to be known GD fangirls?!!!

            Sulli. During an Inkigayo interview, Jiyong kissed his fingers then pressed it onto her cheek. Yeah, I was so pissed when I saw him do that!!! How dare he pass a kiss to her! [A/N: this really happened, hehe!]

            Sohee. KNOWN TO BE GD'S PARTNER BACK IN THE DAY! They were like the most popular pairing during the WonderBang days!

            And... Kiko. What the hell is she doing here?! Well yeah, known to be Jiyong's ex girlfriend! Seriously? What is she doing here???

            Bom must've felt my anger so she pushed me into my dressing room and the rest of us got in and close the door.
            "Can somebody tell me what the is going on?" Yeah, pissed Dara is officially here.
            "No need to be mad Dara... Are you jealous or something?" Bom smirked.
            "No!!! It's just that- I mean... What are they doing here? The song doesn't even pertain to any other people besides me and Ji and it should stay that way!"
            Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, Ji walked in and heard what I said.
            "Aww baby, don't worry, it should only just be me and you." He winked at me and chuckled. Stupid jerk! "So you saw my fangirls? No need to be jealous baby girl, you're the only woman in my life." He went up to me and hugged me.
            "So you saw Kiko? I bet you talked to her before you went to see me…" I rolled my eyes and mumbled, hoping that Jiyong didn't hear me. Unfortunately, he did.
            He stopped hugging me and said "Kiko's here? Who the hell invited her?" He looked confused and angry.
            "Oh please. Like you didn't know." I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes.
            "I didn't! Let’s go. We need to find out what the hell they're doing." He held my hand and pulled me outside.
          

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter