Be Mine

WHY DID YG TAKE US TO 'WE GOT MARRIED'?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hi!!! i missed you all. 

Big Bang is back and so am I! :D

I hope you guys like this update/chapter!

please continue to support by commenting, upvoting, and spreading this story around ^^

& thank you to all subscribers, new & old!~

--------------------------------

-Bom POV-

 

He was texting Shin Se Kyung.

            I repeat, he was texting Shin Se Kyung during our DATE.

            “You can’t be ing serious!” I grabbed his phone from his hand.

            “Babe!” He tried grabbing his phone back.

            I’m not the type of girl that goes through her man’s phone, but I just had to see what they were talking about with my own eyes.

            TOP and I exchanged our phone passwords, so I tried to unlock his phone. His password is my birthday and my password is his birthday.

            …or so I thought.

            I pressed on the numbers *0324* on his phone.

            ‘WRONG PASSCODE, TRY AGAIN.’

            What the hell? About to tear up, I inserted 0324 again, pressing on the screen with more pressure, believing that it would have a special effect.

            … it didn’t though.

            “W-why isn’t it going-g th-through?” I kept my head low, continuously trying to insert my birth date as his password.

            “Bom,” TOP started off with a stern voice, “just give me my phone back.”

            “Wh-why?” I finally looked up, still shocked.

            “Just give it.” TOP reached across the table and grabbed his phone from my shaken hands.

            “Did you change your password?” I looked him right in the eyes, and in that moment, he looked away.

            “Yes.” TOP said quickly. “But that doesn’t matter now, let’s order now.”

            He put his menu up on the table and the menu covered his face.

            I started thinking to myself. What should I do? Should I just order and act like everything is okay? Should I storm out of the restaurant?

            I don’t know what to do. I want to cry, I want to yell, and for a good moment, I want to go home and drown myself in my thoughts.

            With TOP, I’m so vulnerable. Without knowing, I’ve let him in so much, I drop my guard whenever I’m with him. I’m supposed to be this girl who stands up for herself, who never lets anyone hurt her, a girl who is strong.

            If I’m so strong, why do I feel so hurt right now?

            “Bom.” I snapped out of my thoughts. I looked up at him. “Ready to order?”

            Without saying a word, I nodded my head.

            “Bom, please, let’s just enjoy the rest of our night.”

            Before I could say another word, the server came over and we ordered our food.

            “So how was your day-“

            Before TOP could even say another word, I cut him off. “TOP. Be honest with me.” I couldn’t handle it anymore.

            “Uh… okay?” he looked at me with an odd expression.

            “Who texted you right now?” I look at him with a stern face.

            “Ah, damn…” He rubbed the back of his neck.

            I slammed my hand on the table.

            “Choi Seunghyun, just tell me the damn truth!”

            At that moment, it became silent and I heard continuous vibrating beeps come from TOP, or specifically, his pocket.

            TOP mumbled “Damn it…” and took his phone out to stop the vibrating.

“Who the is texting you right now? Tell. Me. The. Truth.”

            TOP couldn’t even say a single word.

            “Alright, I’m done.” I scooted my chair back and was about to get up and leave.

            “Shin Se Kyung.”

            I sat back down and looked at TOP. “Shin Se Kyung?”

            “Yes.”

            “Now why the hell would you text Shin Se Kyung for?”

            “Is a man not allowed to have girl friends? I mean friends that are girls?” TOP said sarcastically.

            “He is, but when he has a girlfriend, he shouldn’t be texting her during their date!” I fought back.

            “I meant no harm-“

            “Meant no harm? TOP, you’re still texting that at this moment!” I pointed at his phone. Shin Se Kyung was calling him. “She seems a bit needy too!”

            “Hey, don’t call her a . She didn’t do anything to you!” TOP started to fight back.

            I scoffed. “Oh, yeah right, TOP. ‘Friends’ you said? You guys have been going on secret dates behind my back.” At this point, I’m really over it. “How was your mall date? Hah, I even called you to see how you were doing. You even told her to stay quiet while I was on the phone.”

            “T-The mall? You saw?”

            I looked up at TOP’s face and shock was painted on his face.

            “I saw you meet up with her while you lied to me over the phone.”

            TOP’s face looked shaken.

            “That’s the face of someone who just got caught,” I got up from the chair and headed out of the restaurant. “Tell your NEW and NEEDY girlfriend that you just got dumped.” I smirked and threw my napkin at the table. Still smirking at TOP, I turned my head around and headed outside.

            Once I knew TOP couldn’t see my face, my smirk dropped completely and turned into a broken frown.

            I’m hurt.

            But I won’t let him know.

            Walking towards the empty parking lot, I heard someone yell out for me.

            “BOM, WAIT A SECOND!” It was TOP. Panting, he said, “Damn, you walk fast for a woman in heels!” he bent down to try to catch his breath.

            I turned around to look at him with hidden hope. Can we fix this? I hope so.

            “Wel-“ I turned around to look at TOP but the person behind him stopped me from walking towards him.

With me not saying anything, TOP was wondering why I became silent.  Someone tapped him on the shoulder.

            It was Shin Se Kyung.

            He turned to face her and they chatted for a bit.

            I couldn’t handle it.

            “You brought me to a fancy restaurant to break up with me, right TOP?!” The two of them turned to look at me.

            “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter