Chapter 2

Eredia

C h a p t e r 2 ; 

The King & Queen of Eredia are already on the dining table when they arrived. Serena was seen seating next to her mother.

"Dad! Mom! Serena! I'm home!" Amethyst exclaim while she hug her mother from behind.

"My girl! You're home. How was archery?" Her father ask.

"Like usual."

"Now now, you have to remember you have ettique class today with Mia at 4. Don't go anywhere. Don't even think about running away Amethyst. I have had enough." Her mother reminds her.

"Alright Mother. I won't forget that." She replied, pouting.

"We're home, Your Majesties." King Chanyeol said while bowing to his father and mother-in-law. The others followed suit.

"Please, just seat. The food is served and are ready to be eaten." King William invited them while smiling widely. Glad that he have guests to eat with. Amethyst sat at her father's left side, with Mia next to her. While Chanyeol sat next to his wife, Serena. Her cousins sat next to Mia while the other guardians settle in their seats.

They chatted about a lot of things. To be truth, all the guardians and the royal families are really close. King Chanyeol is married to Princess Serena, through arranged-marriage and mutual feelings. Thus, she is now known as Queen of Meronia.

But because King Chanyeol has requested to stay in Eredia, they have been staying here since they came back from their honeymoon. They will visit Meronia 2 to 3 times a month to visit King Chanyeol's mother, The Queen Dowager of Meronia. King Chanyeol's father died in a war a few years ago. As soon as he have come of age, he was throned as the next King of Meronia. At the age of 18, he was entitled as the King.

After eating, King Chanyeol and Queen Serena went for a stroll at the castle's garden. While Princess Amethyst and Lady Mia are preparing for their class. Changing from their archering clothes to a more appropriate attire. The other guardians have proceed to the library to do some research.

"Hey Ame. Look at your sister and her husband. Aren't they the sweetest thing ever?" Mia said dreamily. While leaning on the balcony of Amethyst's room, whose room is facing the castle's garden.

"We're 15, Mia. Turning 16 next year. We're just getting to know about this world. Its still too early to get married." Amethyst said while joining her friend, looking at her sister.

"Moreover, it haven't been 4 months they have gotten married. Serena's 19 and she is more than ready for this kind of things."

"Still, I am so jealous of her. Having someone to love and someone who loves her. Thats just... so sweet."

"Well, our parents loves us." Amethyst gave a smile that said 'aren't-i-funny' that makes her bestfriend rolls her eyes.

"Haha, very funny." She said sarcastically.

Suddenly they heard a knock at the door. 

 

♚Author's Note 

Hastily updated. Enjoy! :D Sorry lol 

Much love, Mindy