Chapter 4

Eredia

C h a p t e r 4 ;

 

"And, we're done for today!" Ms. Nora exclaim. The girls slump on the couch. The crown already safe in the box that came with it. After 3 hours of lessons. Its about time for dinner. Amethyst is sure that her parents are already getting ready for dinner.

"Hey, you're staying for dinner right?" Amethyst ask her friend.

"Yeah. I'll go home after that. I am so tired. I might just go to sleep after I bath myself." Mia said tiredly.

"Lets go. I bet my parents are waiting for us." They got up and went to the dining room. As expected, some of her friends are still there. And her cousins too.

"Did Xiumin, Chen, Tao & D.O go home already?" Amethyst ask while sitting herself down on the left side of her father. Mia followed suit by sitting next to Amethyst.

"Yes. Unfortunately. They have important things to do at home." King Chanyeol explains. "Well then, everyone is here. So, dig in!" Queen Amerena exclaim.

All of them ate heartily. The other guardians are equally hungry after doing researches all day long. The newly-wed couple didn't look as tired as the others were. They went for a stroll out of the castle using King Chanyeol's favorite horse. Meeting with the town people. And playing with some of the kids there.

"Well well. Don't you guys look tired." The Queen exclaim. Making all of them stop eating.

"Ah, well Aunt. We did some research for the whole day. And it would be a lie if I say we're not tired." Suho said matter-of-factly.

"And how did it go?" The Queen ask giddily.

"Its going fine. In fact, we're near to the result. After this we might have to make several travelings." All of them knew what the research was for. All of them except...... Princess Amethyst.

"What is the research about?" Amethyst ask curiously while looking at her cousin. Who was next to King Chanyeol.

"Nothing that will interest you, cousin." Suho said knowingly. That he wasn't suppose to get it known by anyone.

During the conversation, the atmosphere became a bit awkward. But, Princess Amethyst didn't suspect anything out of the ordinary.

"So, are you spending the night here again boys? Its getting quite late." The King ask them.

"No, Your Majesty." Lay answered, "Mine & Luhan's mother are expecting us at home. But I was told that Prince Kris, Prince Suho, Prince Baekhyun & Master Sehun are spending the night here."

"Really? That's great to hear!" The King exclaim in joy, "Juan!", he called to his right-hand man.

"Tell the housekeepers to prepare rooms for the princes and master. They are spending the night. I want the rooms to be cozy and comfortable for them to stay in. Understood?"

"Yes, Your Highness. Right away." He back off with a bow. They can hear him calling all the maids to get the rooms ready.

"I hope you'll have a wonderful stay here. I'll take my leave first. Come, my Queen." The King and Queen got up, excusing themselves. Moving away to the direction of their room.

Soon, all of them made their move. Lady Mia's carriage are already waiting for her outside. With the other Lord's carriage lining behind hers.

"Take care bestfriend." Amethyst hug her friend. The guardians and King Chanyeol with Queen Serena are also sending them off with her. She also hugged Lay & Luhan before they take their leave. They shook hands with the others, saying that they'll be coming again tomorrow.

"You guys, too. Take care." They smiled at her and got in their respective carriages.

It was freezing outside. Its autumn and anytime now, its going to be winter. They are already shivering so much.

The carriages moved and all of them waved at the moving carriages. They were replied with a wave too.

"Its cold out here. Lets go inside. Come, Serena." King Chanyeol takes his wife's hand softly. She nodded softly to her husband.

"We should go in too." Suho exclaim. Amethyst is still looking at the carriages, while hugging her small body. The carriages, which is already far away from the eyes can see.

"Lets go in Amethyst." Baekhyun nudge her softly. She looked at him.

"Yeah, okay." She began to move, walking beside him.

'Another meaningful day going in my memory.' She thought to herself. While the guards close the huge door behind her.

When they finally reach at the inter-junction between their rooms, they bid each other good night. Before going in their respective rooms.

Amethyst went to her room and locks the door tightly.