Chapter 3

Eredia

C h a p t e r 3 ; 

 

"I'll go get it." Mia said, moving away. While Amethyst just continue staring at the two love-birds. Laughing along the winds. Sometimes, she did really wish she have someone to love. The only boys that she knew are the guardians, also known as her friends. There's no way she'll end up with them. And futhermore, two of them are her cousins. She knows well that sooner or later, they are getting married too. Since they are a bit older than Serena.

"Hey, its Lorinne, your maid. She said the teacher is here. Waiting for us in the study room. Shall we go now?" Mia spoke softly.

"Yeah, lets go." Amethyst close the balcony's door and went out of her room. Along with Mia.

"I wonder what we're learning today." Mia exclaim excitedly. While twirling around along the corridors.

"What are you so excited about anyway? And we even have to wear this... gowns." Amethyst shrugged lightly.

"You know, because its a class where they'll teach us to be proper princesses or lady and duchess. Preparation for the future. Who knows I might really marry a handsome prince or king, or even a rich man. Wouldn't that be amazing? Furthermore, I like wearing gowns. It makes me feel like a princess. You are lucky you're a princess Ame. " She said dreamily.

"Well well, its gonna happen anyway. And I am sure its not based on love."

"Why are you so bitter about it Ame. You can easily get to know him first. Maybe you'll have a change of heart and fall for him." Mia tried reasoning her.

"Oh well, who knows." Amethyst open the door to the study room and saw their teacher seating there.

"Hello girls." Their teacher greet them while standing up.

"Hello Ms. Nora." They greet her with a smile. One thing that they like about this class is that unlike Amethyst's other princess friends' teachers, her teacher is really nice. But, really strict. 

They all sat and began talking.

"Okay. So today, we're going to learn how to walk and.... How to drink tea." Ms. Nora exclaim while eyeing them.

"What? Are you bluffing me right now? We can do that without even practicing Ms. Nora!" Amethyst slouch in her chair, while crossing her hands across her chest.

"Princesses do not slouch, Amethyst. Sit up straight please." Ms. Nora said firmly.

Mia, who was sitting accordingly was looking at Amethyst while giving her looks.

She gave up and sat up straight.

"Now now, I have made a special request from the castle and.... The King and Queen." She eyed Amethyst while walking back and forth. "They have agreed to it. Come in please." She instructed someone to come in.

There, stood two of the castle's maids. In their hands was 2 boxes with a beautiful carving.

"What is that?" Mia said, in awe. They both got up from their respective chairs. Proceeding to the boxes.

"Open them." The workers opened the box and the girl's mouth was gaped open.

"This, is Amethyst's crown. Once she have come of age, she'll be wearing this for her entire life-time. The other one, was bought by your parents, Mia."

"My parents bought this? What for?" She ask while nearing the crown.

"Today, we're learning for real. With this crown, you will finally get the hang of being proper woman." Ms. Nora said.

"What the- I'm actually excited for this. Mia, pinch me." Mia proceed pinching her friend.

"Ouch!"

"Now, the maids will help you putting them on. So, sit still."

They sat at their chairs and wait for the maidss to be done.

"Wow. They are so heavy. And Ame's is bigger than mine. Don't your neck hurt Amethyst?"

"Not yet. Haha." She laughed half-heartedly.

When they are finally down, Ms. Nora motioned both her hands to the girls and helped them up.

"Now, stand my dear. Slowly."

They stood up slowly. While balancing themselves.

"Wow. I look so..... beautiful." Mia exclaim while looking at the mirror.

"And you have to act beautiful too," She eyed Amethyst. "When you're wearing something beautiful." Amethyst pouted and scrunched her nose. 

"Now now, why don't we start our lesson?"

"Yes, Ms. Nora."

They walked bit by bit. Balancing theirselves. With Ms. Nora's guide. Straightening their backs.

Without them knowing, there's a pair of eyes watching them from the open space among the door. Watching every movement they make. He smiled at how clumsy Amethyst looks like with the crown on her head. 

 

♚Author's Note

Hello! A new update! Because of some circumstances, i can't update on Friday or Saturday T^T 

I spent the night at my aunt's house yesterday. Coz there's no water in our area. 

So, enjoy this humble fic of mine! :D

Much love, Mindy