Chapter 6

Eredia

C h a p t e r 6 ; 

 

 

"Wakey wakey My lady! Rise and shine." The maid, named Lea, push the curtains away so that the sun will enter the room.

Princess Amethyst cringed at the sudden scorching light that entered her spacy room.

"Come on my lady. Its nearly time for breakfast." Lea stood next to the bed.

Amethyst got up, with eyes still not opening.

She opened one of her eyes and groaned.

"Okay, okay. I'm up." She got up from the bed and head to the bathroom lazily.

"I'll be down in a minute. You can go, Lea." Amethyst said while smiling sleepily at her.

She went into the bathroom and did what she had to do. Because today she's not going to practice archery, she is wearing one of the unfancy and simple gowns. She went for a lavender coloured dress.

Being a lover of the colour purple, most of her dresses and gowns are in that colour. Be it magenta, maroon or lilac. You name it.

She have asked for the maids to not help her get ready every morning. She hated it. But sooner or later, she'll change her perception. And she herself, know it.

After she is done, she went out of the room. Closing the door tightly. Along the way, she bumped into Sehun and Baekhyun.

"Hey, Ame. Good morning!" Sehun greet Amethyst.

Then, Baekhyun greet her with a 'good morning' too.

"Good morning guys. How was your stay? Good?"

"Yep. Indeed the best!" Sehun put a thumbs up.

"Glad that you guys enjoyed your stay. Lea said that breakfast's almost ready. So, lets go. Where's Kris and Suho?" She looked at Baekhyun.

"They'll be down in a minute." He answered her.

"Oh, alright then. Lets go." They went downstairs and about time, her cousins came down.

"Princess, Princes & Master. The food is served. The King and Queen are already present. Along with King Chanyeol with Queen Serena." One of the maids announced while bowing her head.

"Thank you. You may take your leave now." Amethyst said kindly while smiling at her. It seems that she is a bit more.... soft than any other days.

"Good morning everyone!" She exclaim while greeting her parents, her sister and brother-in-law.

"Good morning sweetie." Her mom greet her with a smile.

"Did you get a good night sleep?" Her mother ask.

"Yep! I dreamed that I have an older brother. Weird." Amethyst said while sitting down. All of the people that are already seated fell quiet for a while.

"Well, lets begin eating." The King exclaim. While the others awkwardly, starts eating.

"So, what do you have to do today Amethyst?" Kris ask her out of curiosity.

"Some classes to be 'proper princesses', and other princess related matter." She said boringly.

"Oh, come on Amethyst. Its not that bad." Her mom step in the conversation.

"For you its not, Mom." Amethyst said.

"But well. I am going to do my best!" She said positively.

But suddenly, the King started coughing. It was so bad that the other people started to stop eating. 

"I'm sorry. I will be right back." The King excused himself from the dining table. With cough echoing nonstop. 

Not long after that, he collapsed.

 

♕ Author's Note ♕ 

So that is it, for chapter 6! I hope you guys liked it :3 

I am so sorry for the lack of updates. Some things have been

happening for the last couple of weeks. :( I am still thankful to

those who have subscribed to me. Thank you! 

With love, Mindy