Chapter 5

Eredia

C h a p t e r 5 ;

 

 

"Chanyeol. You know its within time and it will be Kai's birthday in a few months." Serena said, while taking off her earrings, sitting at the dressing table. With her back at him.

"Yes. He would come of age next year." Chanyeol, who was at the edge of the bed answered her.

"Mother is missing him greatly. Isn't it time for us to take him back?" She turn to look at her husband.

"I think I would have to talk that out with Father." Chanyeol answered her.

"I didn't show it. But, i really do miss my one and only brother." She went to her husband and sat on his left side. With her husband putting his hand on her shoulders in a persuading manner.

"I know. But for now. You, my Queen." He pinched her nose playfully. "Have to get ready for bed. Off you go." She smiled softly at her husband and got up. Obeying him. While she was in the bathroom, Chanyeol was in a deep thought.

He knew about it long ago. He was one of the few that got the news before anybody else. His parents are close with Serena's parents. They would frequently visit when they have time. At that time, it was just him and Serena. With the other princes of course. But they don't visit as frequently as they are now. As time pass, he got the news saying that Serena have gotten a new addition to her family. A boy. The future of the kingdom. He met him several times before this.

But by the time, he already understood what was going on. He kept it a secret. All of them, including the maids and guards that have been working for so long here, knew about it. Everyone except.... his sister-in-law. He was imagining the scenario when his sister-in-law finds out that she actually have a brother.

Amethyst is sometimes, a lot to handle. But he got a feeling that she's going to understand all of this. Without knowing, he was already laying down on the bed. And again, without him realizing, he went to slumber-land. Without even changing his clothes.

Serena, who just got out from the bathroom, can just smile at the sight. She took off Chanyeol's boots and his coat. She was too embarrass to change his clothes. Even though he's her husband. After putting the boots and coat aside, she climbed the bed and lay beside her husband. Covering them with the warm blanket.

She was about to sleep when she felt someone hugging her waist. Knowing that its her husband, she just smiled shyly. With happy thoughts, she went to sleep with a positive mind. 


 

 

Author's Note

Pardon for the short updates. As I write them on my phone >.< 

I get inspirations and wrote them in there. Sooo sorry! 

Since I'm having a mid-year break in a week, I'll see what i can do! 

Enjoy the update! :)

Much love, Mindy