Chapter 1

Eredia

C h a p t e r 1 ; 

 

 

On a balcony, of a beautiful and big castle in Eredia, there stood a young, delicate queen. Who stood there to look at the scenery. There, came a guy, from behind her.

"May i go archery with the guardians?" He asked her.

"Of course. But please, don't hurt yourself my king. I don't want you hurting yourself.", The young queen said softly.

"I will my queen. I will." He gave her a peck on the forehead & a tight hug. Before he ran to the stable.

"Do you like hanging out with them so much Chanyeol?" She smiled softly while watching him from afar.

"Where is he going again, Serena?"

"Oh. Mother." The young queen turn around to see the queen, her mother. The current queen of Eredia.

"Archering again with the guardians?"

"Yes, mother." They sat at a bench nearby. The resemblance are unbelievable. The two mother & daughter, looks so alike. Queen Amerena, have pale blonde hair, like that of a goddess. She is one of the most prettiest queens that existed. Serena, unlike Amethyst, inherited most of her mother's genes.

"Serena dear, I really miss your brother." Queen Amerena said while staring into spaces.

"I know too well mother. I miss him too." She looked at her mother with her crystal blue eyes.

"I wonder what Amethyst's reaction would be once she find out that she actually have a brother."

"I'm sure she won't mind mother. You & father made the decision for our own good. Sooner or later, he will eventually come back mother.", Serena try persuading her mother.

"Serena, I wonder how your brother looks like now. He use to be really...... cute and handsome. Oh, how I miss that charming smile of his. I hope Grace is taking a good care of him." She said, while looking at the scenery ahead of her.

"I am sure he have grown to be a really fine man, Mother. You know how Grace is, she treats us like her own family. You remember how she loved him when he was born? And I'm sure, he'll understand all of this."

 

~~

 

"Yeah!" Amethyst cheered when she manage to shoot her target. 

"Way to go Ame!" Suho, her cousin cheered for her. 

"Hey, i've been in the 'bizz' for so long. Of course i'm good. And archery, is totally my thing." She smirked at the boys. 

"I wonder why you are so different from Serena." her other cousin, Kris, said wondering. 

"Hey hey, knock it out guys. What's wrong with being different? Different is good. Right BFF?" Mia, Amethyst's long-time bestfriend said while clinging her hand on the latter. 

"Right." They smug at the other boys. 

"Now, that's charming." The boys rolled their eyes. 

"Come on, let's get back to the castle. Serena must be waiting for me. Moreover, I'm hungry. Aren't you guys hungry?" King Chanyeol spoke.

"Talking about being hungry, I am a little hungry though. I didn't eat much at breakfast. And its almost lunch now. A steak would be really good after archery." Xiumin, one of the guardians stated. 

"Then, lets go head to the castle. I told my mom I'm having lunch at the castle too." Luhan said. 

"We're cool. So, lets go." They went to their respective horses and ride their way back home without rushing. 

 

♚Author's Note♚

Hello guys! 

Its my second fic! I know i have ((kinda)) abandoned my One Year Later fic, but, i'm trying to give this genre a try. 

I will update once i have time in my hands! Enjoy reading and i'll see you the next time i update! :D