Chapter 2 (JUNSU'S AND ARA'S POV)

Timeless Love (aka Choosing Love or Eternal)

JUNSU’S POV

     “Oh, excuse me for a minute.” I turned away from the girl to answer my phone. “Hello?” It was the manager, wondering where I was. “Ya, I was gonna get smoothies for everyone, to cheer us up since everyone’s so tired today.” I don’t know what had put the idea in my head, but I had suddenly really wanted a frozen smoothie.

“Oh, that’s nice of you.” The manager said. “Will you get me one too?”

“Ya sure, what flavor do you want?”

“Vanilla-mango, if they have it. And hurry back, we’re ready to start recording again soon.”

“Ok, I will. Oh, but I have to help—“

“Junsu, we have to get this done today.”

“Yes sir…”

“So hurry back as soon as you can, ok?”

“Yes sir, I will. Bye.”

I turned back to her and handed the mop back. I felt so bad about having to go right after I offered to help…and I really wanted to help her out.

“I’m really sorry, but my manager says I have to be back in 15 minutes.”

She nodded. “I understand. I overheard your conversation. What smoothies did you want?”

I grinned. She was a nice girl. “Three strawberries’n’cream, two double chocolates, and one vanilla-mango. Please.”

She smiled back and got straight to work. “Coming right up.”

Ten minutes later I had the six smoothies and left. But I was somehow reluctant to go. She really looked like she could use some help and she seemed like such a nice girl… But the manager was right, we were too busy that day to take any extra breaks.

 

ARA’S POV

     So we met. That’s what I wished for right? And that’s what I got. So is that it? Is the wish over? I was able to clean up before my boss got back, but only because Junsu had been there to turn the machines off for me because I was too stupid and panicked to see the “On/Off” switches. So I didn’t get fired that day. But I did have to finish my shift in wet, sticky, stained clothes. But I didn’t care. I couldn’t forget the image of looking up into Junsu face. Or feeling of him pulling me up beside him. Or the sound of his chuckling at me. It made me smile despite my discomfort.