Chapter 2 : B.A.P

I Love Rain Sound

 

 

( I am listening to B.A.P – Rain Sound right now )

Daehyun is really popular in your school even though it is only just a week since he transferred in your school. You’ve learned that he is now part of B.A.P. which consists of the kingkas in your school. He seems friendly to you but you are not attracted to him anymore because he seems to be a playboy just like the other members of B.A.P. They really like having many fangirls around them which is what you really hate about a man. You also got closer to him these past few days.

You are bored to death. You ont want to listen to your teacher who is just sharing a story of him. You scan around and most of your classmates are just sleeping but the teacher just kept on going as if everyone was really interested to what he is saying. You buried your face on your palms then you slowly ran your fingers through your hair. You looked at jiyeon and she is sleeping too. You turned to your right and to your surprise Daehyun is staring at you while he is smiling. You find him like a ert.

You : Is there something on my face. ( you said in a low but cute voice)

Daehyun : Ani. Its really perfect. I just find you pretty.

You : Yah I am not like those girls who will fall for your sweet words.

Daehyun just chuckle. You find him weird. You were about to turned away from him until…

Daehyun : Can I ask you a favour?

You turned back looking at him with a questioning look.

You : Huh?

Daehyun : A favour?

You : From me? ( you asked pointing your fingers at yourself)

Daehyun : Nae.

You : What is it?

Daehyun : Can you join us later?

You : B.A.P?

Daehyun : Nae.

You : Wae?

Daehyun : I want you to know them?

You : I already know them. They are really popular. Everyone was chatting about them and even I don’t want to listen to them I have no other option but to hear it. I just cant stop my ears from hearing things right?

Daehyun : It’s a favour right?

You : Naega wae?

Daehyun : Just do it okay.

You : Arasso. ( you said finally giving up)

He smiled brightly which cause you to blush but luckily he didn’t saw it.

You - *Why am I like this? I am not attracted to him right? AAAhhh chincha.. My cheeks are burning and my heart can’t stop beating fast.* you mentally thought while placing your hand on your chest.

You took a glance on him again but he is now sleeping. He is really cute.

-RECESS-

You and Jiyeon walked together while Daehyun was walking in front of you two. You received death glares from other girls because you are walking together with their so-called prince. Jiyeon is just so happy because she will be able to eat with the rest of the B.A.P. Soon you arrived at the table of the B.A.P. They all have a bright smile plastered on their faces. Jiyeon looked like a babo who is really smiling. You have your arms linked with Jiyeon. Daehyun assist you to sit. You sat beside him and Jiyeon.

Daehyun : Guys this is Lee Eunmi and Park Jiyeon. (he said while pointing at you and Jiyeon)

You : Annyeonghaseyo I’m Lee Eunmi and this is my bestfriend Park Jiyeon.

Daehyun introduced his friends to you one by one. Although you already knew their name and faces, this is the first time you got closer to them. You examined their faces and you found Himchan really handsome but at the same time he seems to not like you because he doesn’t smile when you look at him. He just kept on chatting with his friends which hurts you cause the others seems friendly.

Zelo : you don’t belong to our fangirls right?

You : Ah nae.

Himchan : Then why do you act like one right now?

You feel pain from his words. You didn’t expect him to say that to you.

Daehyun : She is different from the other girls.

Himchan : Oh geurae? ( he said coldly )

You : It seems that you don’t like me right? But I know its rude for me to say this but I am not acting like one of your fangirls because I don’t want to be one. (you said honestly while Jiyeon just held your hand and she seems nervous right now because of you)

Himchan : You sure are different from them.

Himchan stood up from his chair and was about to go when..

Yongguk : Where are you going?

Himchan : Oh Hyung I just want to snuck around. I feel that I will be suffocated from here.

Daehyun : Hyung are you mad that I brought her here?

Himchan : I didn’t say anything like that. It is just the timing.

You felt sad about what is happening. You decided to speak and to apologise .

You : I’m sorry if I am rude and I destroy your recess time. Daehyun-ssi we will go first. Thanks for inviting.

Daehyun : Ah nae. See you later.

You stood up together with Jiyeon. Himchan and the rest just look at your disappearing figure.

-On the hallway-

Jiyeon : I never thought that Himchan will be like that.

You : Maybe its my fault too.

Jiyeon : Yah its not your fault. He just hate us for not being his fangirls.

You : kaja lets grab something to eat .

Jiyeon : Eodi? At the canteen?

You : Ani. Let’s cut and go to mall.

Jiyeon : I like that.

 

While the members of B.A.P were walking two of them are thinking about you.

-1st boy-

*Eunmi-ah mianhae if meeting them earlier was kinda messy. I will make it up to you yaksokhae. I didn’t know it would turned out that way. Mianhae*

-2nd boy-

*Lee Eunmi mianhae. I was just like that cause I am jealous of him. Jeongmal mianhae.*

 

***How was it?***

***I bet you already knew who was them right? Stay tune**