Chapter 5 : Waiting For You

I Love Rain Sound

 

 

It’s already Saturday. You woke up a little early today. You are kinda nervous at the same time happy. You went downstairs but you didn’t saw Hoya. You went upstairs again. You slowly opened Hoya’s roomdoor.  You slowly walked toward the sleeping Hoya so that he would not wake up. You layed down beside him.

Your POV

*Oppa is so handsome especially when you look at him closely* you mumbled while poking his nose.

You were about to stand up when he grabbed you  by waist.

You were shocked that you shouted.

Hoya : Yah why are you shouting. It is just me.

You turned around seeing Hoya smiling widely. You tried to let go but he just tightened his hug.

You : Oppa let go of me.

Hoya : Yah I just miss my dongsaeng.

You : Chincha??We just ate together last night.

Hoya : Aigoo my lil sis doesn’t want me anymore.

He let go of you and pretend that he is upset. He covered himself with his blanket. You felt guilty that is why you hug him even though that there is a blanket between you two.

You : Oppa don’t be like this ohh.

Hoya : Ani you don’t love me anymore because you love Daehyun more.

You : Aigoo oppa is jealous. *you said tightening the hug*

Hoya : How does he look like?

You : Who? Daehyun?

Hoya : Nae. I will erase his face so that you will not like him anymore.*he said joking*

You : Oppa that’s bad.

Hoya : Ara. I am just kidding. And please can you let go of me. I am nearly suffocating myself with this blanket.

You let go of him and sat beside him.

You : Ahh. Mian.

Hoya removed the blanket and sat beside you.

Hoya : Are you really doing it today?

You : Yeah. Its now or never oppa.

Hoya : I am sure he will accept you. You are pretty cute and a nice girl. No one will reject my lil sis. If he do just tell me okay.

You : Of course oppa. I will let you beat him then.haha.

You both laughed at each other’s joke.

Its already 4pm. You will go meet Daehyun at the amusement park at 5pm. You started moving. You took a bath and dressed yourself like this one. You just let your brown hair like it was in the picture.

tumblr_mktjqg6SMW1qcbh4eo1_500.png

You arrived at at the amusement park at 4:45pm. You saw that everyone was happy enjoying theirselves. You even saw couples holding hands while having icecream. How you wish you are like that too. You texted Daehyun since you haven’t saw him.

To : Dae

I am already here. I will wait for you no matter what. Please come nae??..

From : Eunmi

-Daehyun POV-

I got a text from Eunmi saying that she was already there. I really wanted to go there but I know I can’t especially I am with my friends. Eunmi-ah jebal don’t wait for me anymore. I might not be able to come.I decided to text her.

To : Mi

Eunmi-ah Jeongmal Mianhae but I really cant make it. Just go back first okay. Mianhae.

From : Daehyun

I saw Himchan hyung staring at me. I just smiled at him signaling that nothing is wrong. Eventhough I am with my friends and girls flirting with us I can’t stop thinking about Eunmi. She is a stubborn girl. She will not go home that easily. Eotteokhae?? A girl sat beside him and started chatting with me with her fake cute voice. It was really disgusting listening to her. I just let her be but my mind is not on her.

Your POV

He replied me back saying he could not make it. I was really sad when I read it. Many boys around me are trying to ask me to go with them but I just avoid them. The sky is a little bit dark signaling that it will rain soon. I didn’t bring my umbrella. I want to wait for him still. I know he will come eventually.

I stood there for 2 hours already. Soon raindrops started to fall. I love rain especially its sound because it makes me calm. People around me started running so that they will not get wet. It’s a bit cold. I don’t want to go anywhere I am afraid that if Daehyun will come he will not see me here. My clothes were already wet from the rain.

Tears started to fall down from my eyes. You cannot even differentiate whether it’s my tears or it is just the raindrops. I used to love rain but it seems that I will start to hate it. It is already 8:30 pm. My knees are getting weaker. It’s really cold. Some people told me to go home now. They don’t understand me. How can I just leave here?

I wiped my tears and I decided to go home now since I think that he will not really come. I guess he really hates me right? I turned my back to walk now when a pair of arms back hugged me. I was shocked since that person is also soaked in the rain. My heart suddenly beat faster that is when I knew who is that person who just hug me now without looking at his face. He tightened his hug and I just hold into his arms while crying.

You : Thanks for coming.* I mumbled to him*

He just nodded his head at my shoulders while I can hear him sobbing.

I take back what I said earlier. I still love rain.

 

***To be continued. Stay tune for more updates.***

***PLs. Comment and subscribe***

***Annyeong…***

 

jUST RANDOM PICS OF BAP..

tumblr_mkou0sSPDW1r4iklmo1_250.giftumblr_mkou0sSPDW1r4iklmo5_250.giftumblr_mkpdnzWe9O1r2uck5o1_250.pngtumblr_mkpdnzWe9O1r2uck5o2_250.pngtumblr_mkpdnzWe9O1r2uck5o4_250.pngtumblr_mkpdnzWe9O1r2uck5o3_250.pngtumblr_mg32weafAk1qgysc6o1_r7_250.pngtumblr_mg32weafAk1qgysc6o2_r6_250.pngtumblr_mg32weafAk1qgysc6o3_r5_250.pngtumblr_mg32weafAk1qgysc6o4_r5_250.pngtumblr_mdlzv14wDd1rstxnro2_250.giftumblr_mkp6mvbmOu1s56l7ko1_500.giftumblr_mkp87rWlib1qgysc6o1_r1_500.giftumblr_mfnk5qSVPV1s1xy3do1_r1_500.giftumblr_mkrbdmDfLe1rrc6d5o1_500.jpgtumblr_mkr5l4tw0Z1qbg05yo1_500.pngtumblr_mkr1hr03eS1qbg05yo1_500.pngtumblr_mkpzavKktq1rcm5ego1_500.giftumblr_mjoijtmU6a1r1yixgo1_500.giftumblr_mkr90vlXVa1rrc6d5o1_500.jpgtumblr_mkpcehaSEk1qjlsg4o1_500.png