Chapter 3 : L.O.V.E

I Love Rain Sound

 

 

It’s been a month since you have Daehyun as your classmate. You grew closer to him that is why you can’t help yourself from falling for him. Jiyeon has a crush on YoungJae now. Himchan still looks at you coldly.

Daehyun : Yah Lee Eunmi wanna go to the amusement park on Saturday?

You : Eehh? (you said not believing his words)

Daehyun : Yah I am dead serious here.

You : Arasso. (you said while smiling at him. You can feel your cheeks flushing bright red that is why you touch your cheeks with both of your hands)

Daehyun looked at you questionably. He placed his hand on your forehead to check if you have a fever because your cheeks are flushing bright red. You were shocked by his actions which cause you to slap his hand.  He winced from the pain on his hand. You realized that you just slapped his hand a bit hard. You immediately grab his hand to check it. Daehyun suddenly blushed from your actions. You didn’t notice it because you are looking at his hand.

Daehyun POV

*Why am I Like this? Why does my heart suddenly beat faster than its normal beating? Am I….? Andwae…andwae..andwae…Hyung is in love with her. I cannot fall for her. I will only break hyung’s heart if I did. But what should I do if I already did? Arrggghhh!!!***

-FLASHBACK-

I talked to Himchan hyung after Eunmi and Jiyeon left the canteen. We sat on one of the benches on the school garden.

Daehyun : Hyung why are you so called to Eunmi?

I saw changes in his facial expression upon hearing Eunmi’s name.

Himchan : Do you really wanna know?

I nodded in response.

Hmchan : Before you transferred here I already noticed her. She is really different form the other girls. She wont get excited whenever we will passed her and Jiyeon. Atfirst I thought she was only acting like that to get my attention but I was wrong after I observed her several times. I realized that she is really pretty and has a cute personality. I don’t like girls who kept on pestering me. I like her I admit it.

I didn’t know hyung also like her. It became more complicated.

Daehyun : You like her and yet you are cold to her?

He suddenly chuckled. I looked at him wondering why he is laughing.

Himchan : Cold? Me? To her? I am just jealous of you Daehyun.

Daehyun : Wae?

Himchan : I have known her some quite time now and yet I haven’t talk to her while you, you just transferred here an yet you are really close to her now.

Daehyun : You should be then cold to me not to her?

Himchan : We are brothers. How can I bear to hold a grudge against you? I am cold to her so that she will not know my feelings for her.

Daehyun : Does others know about it?

Himchan : Nae.

Daehyun : Oww.

Himchan : Don’t tell her okay?

Daehyun : Nae hyung.

Eunmi-ah you are really blessed to have Himchan hyung like you. But why I am little bit sad knowing he likes you. Ahhh molla molla. I don’t know what to think right now.

No one’s POV

He suddenly pulled his hand from you. He stood up which cause you to wonder why. He look so irritated. He turned his back from you then he went out of the room leaving you dumbfounded.

Your POV

*** Did  I do something irritable for him? We are chatting nicely here yet he suddenly looked serious. It hurts that you look like that because of me.***

Suddenly a tear escape your right eye. You immediately wipe it off so that no one will see it but you are wrong someone saw the whole situation just now between you and Daehyun. He clenched his fist. He looked at you sternly.

Himchan POV

I was walking along the hallway when I realized that I was actually in front of Eunmi and Daehyun classtoom. I was about to go when I saw Daehyun placing his hand on Eunmi’s forehead. Pain strikes my heart when I saw that Eunmi was actually blushing. Suddenly Eunmi slapped Daehyun’s hand which cause Daehyun to wince from the pain. I want to go now but my feet kept me from standing there.

Eunmi then grabbed Daehyun’s hand. I want to go inside their classroom now and pull her out but I can’t. She knows that I hate her but the thing is I only hate her cause she is so close with Daehyun but not to me. Am I selfish to actually think like that Eunmi-ah? While I was still standing there when I saw Daehyun comes out of the room. He didn’t saw me. He looked angry. I turned my attention back to Eunmi then I saw a tear escaped her eye. She immediately wiped it off. Don’t tell me she already fell for him..

I decided to go now. I can’t bear it anymore. Suddenly a group of girls began shouting my name. I immediately walk faster so that she will not see me here.

Your POV

Girls outside our classroom began shouting Himchan’s name. I looked outside but he is nowhere to be seen. I looked at Daehyun’s chair. I wonder where he is right now.

Daehyun POV

Eunmi-ah mianhae. It really hurts seeing you getting hurt because of me. I want to tell you right now how special you are to me but how can I if Himchan hyung will be the one who will get hurt if I tell you about it. Give me some time to think first.

I just walked and walked until I arrived at the school garden that is when I felt a hot tear flowing down my face. I immediately wipe it off.

Eunmi-ah what should I do? Please tell me? It really hurts..Nae gaseumi appa…

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwNUuF9jMQ7M-9frKuDUjimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9VhmPyDcf7iMmkd0NVTBimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0Ozto3NpTNBk5IA13QWaimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxp-5j7vjo6-imksCJ3eaimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHNT0P1bTwbRvGiIBygG1images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLCoHy554YjNO8Llv-A_2

***I’ll update soon.***

***Please support this story by commenting and subscribing***

***Listen to BAP – Rain Sound its really good***