Chapter 6 : I DON'T LIKE YOU I LOVE YOU

I Love Rain Sound

 

 

Daehyun POV

It’s already been 3 hours since Eunmi texted me. I am really worried right now. Did she went home already or is she still staying there? These questions kept running in my head when himchan hyung sat beside me and patted my shoulder. I looked at him. He just nodde his head. I already know what he meant when he did that. I stood up but Yongguk hyung asked me where I am going.

Daehyun : To meet a friend.

Yongguk : Chingu? Who? Eunmi?

Zelo : Eunmi as in Himchan hyung’s crush?

Yongguk slightly tap Zelo’s arm. Everyone is staring at Daehyun. Himchan just sat there with his poker face. Hurt can be seen in his eyes but he just kept calm about it. He knew all along that Daehyun has a feelings toward Eunmi.

Daehyun : She is waiting for me hyung. Its already been 3 hours since she had been there.

Youngjae who just came out earlier wondered what is happening.

Youngjae : What is happening here?

Jongup : Why are you soaking wet?

Youngjae : Ah about that Its raining outside.

When Daehyun heard that it is raining he immediately ran and went outsie leaving his friends dumbfounded.

Youngjae : Where he is going?

No one answered him and everyone continued on what they are doing earlier leaving him with full of questions. He sat beside Himchan and asked him the same question but Himchan just leave him. He scratch his head.

-On the other hand-

*Aisshh why did it have to rain today. I am sure she didn’t have brought her umbrella.*

I kept on running until I called for a taxi. I ask the old man to bring me to the amusement park. When I got there I only saw few people. Maybe they went home when the rain started pouring. I didn’t mind eventhough I am soaking wet from the rain. I just only want to see one figure of a girl. The girl I like the most.

I tried calling her phone several times but she is not picking up the phone which made me more worried about her.

After few minutes of searching for her I found her near the ice cream booth. I really want to grab her now. Slowly I approached her. She turned her back. She still looks pretty even though the rain messed her clothes. Its all my fault that she is soaking wet right now. I immediately run and when I got closer to her I just hug her from the back. She was startled by my actions.

I heard her saying “thank you for coming”. I just nodded my head on her shoulders. She is really one of a kind. After making her wait for me for 3 hours she still thanked me for coming. Tears started falling from my eyes. I tightened my hug to her. I don’t want to lose her. She is so special to me that I can barely breathe when she is not around.

Daehyun : Mianhae.

Eunmi : Ani gwaenchana. Atleast you came. That all matters for me.

I let go of the hug and faced her. I wiped her tears because it doesn’t suit her. She is way more pretty with a smiling face. I took off my jacket an put it on her so that she would not catch a cold.

Daehyun : Are you babo? Why did you stood there for 3 hours. You should have gone home.

She didn’t answered me she just smiled. I love seeing that smile.

Daehyun : Why aren’t you answering me? Are you sick?

I touch her forehead but she seems fine. I grabbed her wrist..

Eunmi : Where are we going?

Daehyun : We will go to a place where we can stay for a while until the rain stop.

Eunmi : Can’t we just stay here.

Your POV

You : Can’t we just stay here?

I asked him. I don’t want to go anywhere right now. The atmosphere seems right for me to tell him about my feelings for him. I am so happy that he really came. Waiting for him worth it.

Daehyun : You will get sick if we stay under the rain.

You : I want to tell you here.

Daehyun : You can tell me over there.

You : Jebal…*you pouted which no boy can resist*

Daehyun : Aisshh arasso.*Its because I love you that I let you stay here.*

You : Daehyun-oppa.*I said it.haha.It takes a lot of courage to call him oppa.*

Daehyun POV

*She called me oppa. Woah.My heart is beating faster right now.Such a cutie*

Your POV

You : Is it okay for me to call you that?

Daehyun : Yeah.*Of course I would love too*

You : The thing is that………………………….I ….reallylikeyou.*I actually said it.haha*

Daehyun : What did you say?*I asked her again eventhough I clearly heard what she had said. I want to hear her again say that to me.I am so happy right now that I really wanna jump out of joy*

You : You didn’t heard me?

Daehyun : Ani * I lied. Mianhae Eunmi-ah I just want to listen to it again*

You : I like you.

I saw him smiling after I said it again. He just suddenly hugged me. I hugged him back.

Daehyun : I don’t like you….

I was shocked to hear him saying he doesn’t like me. I tried to let go of the hug but then he just tightened it.

Daehyun : I don’t like you but I love you.

I don’t know what to feel. I just want this time to stop right now. We are both smiling. The only thing that we can hear right now is the sound of rain.

You : Waahh. I am so happy right now..

Daehyun : Me too. But let us go first.

You : Arasso.

You both left the amusement park while holding each other hands. You are now officially together. While walking you started chatting with him.

You : Oppa did you know that you are lucky that you have the same feelings I have towards you.

Daehyun : Wae?

You : Because if you will not accept me Hoya oppa will surely beat you.haha

Daehyun : EEEEHHH..Thank God I really love you.

You : Nado Saranghae..Haha..

 

***BAP – One Shot..Daebak..***

***Sweet Daehyun***

***Thanks for subscribing to this story guys***

***To God be the Glory***