Chapter 4 : Him

I Love Rain Sound

 

 

You saw Daehyun walking towards his seat. He had his head bow down. You want to approach him but you don’t know how and you are kind of nervous. You just shrugged the thought off.

You kept on taking a glance of him but he is sleeping and you can see that his eyes are kind of puffy. You wonder why. You want to touch him right now but what rights o you have to touch him.

Your POV

Yah Daehyun Why are you being like this to me after you have captured my heart? Are you trying to kill me now?

You suddenly feel the tears that are ready to fall down on your face. You immediately get your handkerchief to wipe them off.

Its hard for me too you know. ( you mumbled staring at him )

The day ended and tomorrow its Friday already. You remembered Daehyun asking you to go to the amusement park on Saturday. You suddenly felt sad because you know it will not happen anymore because of what happened today.

You are now walking toward the school gate when you saw Hoya leaning against his car. He saw you and waved his right hand at you.

You kind of felt happy seeing your brother. Slowly tears started falling from your eyes. You ran toward Hoya and immediately hug him. He wonder why are you acting like this but he just patted your back.

You : Oppa. (you said while crying real hard on his chest )

Hoya : It’s gonna be okay.

You : Ani oppa It’s not.

Hoya : I don’t know what is going on but I am always here to listen to you.

You pulled off from the hug and you told him to go home now. While you both are in the car you told him everything.

Hoya : Aigoo my baby is already in love. How about me then? (he said joking)

You : Oppa!!

Hoya : I am just joking. Well all I can do is to listen to you and give you advice. You and that boy are the only one who can solve this. Go talk to him tomorrow.

You : How can I oppa?

Hoya : Just be yourself.

You : I am deciding to tell him everything on Saturday.

Hoya : That’s good then.

-The Next Day-

You decided to walk to school today. You arrived at school a little early. You went to the school garden and sit on the grass. There aren’t many students yet. You put on your headphones and started listening to BAP-Rain Sound. You love rain ever since cause it can make you feel better. You slowly close your eyes while humming the sound.

You opened your eyes when you felt someone poke your cheeks. You turned around to see a smiling daehyun. You somehow felt happy that he is the first one you saw in school today. Your heart starts beating faster but you are already used to it. You removed your headphones. He sat beside you and handed you a coffee. You took it from him and muttered “thank you”. He just smiled at you.

Daehyun : You are so early today. What’s the occasion? ( he said then took a sip of his coffee )

You like the view you have beside you now.

You : Nothing. I just want to be early today.

Daehyun : Eunmi-ah..

You : Nae?

Daehyun : About the amusement park..

You cut him off

You : Ani I will wait for you there.I have something to tell you.

Daehyun : Eunmi-ah just tell me now jebal.

You : Andwae I will say it on Saturday. I will wait for you.

Daehyun : But—

You : No buts.

You stood up.

You : Thanks for the coffee.

You were about to go when he grabbed your wrist. He stood up also. You were facing each other. You can see sadness in his eyes but you are feeling sad also inside your heart.

Daehyun : I really can’t make it. I am so sorry. It’s my fault asking you to come when I will be the one who will not be able to go there. Jeongmal mianhae.

You pulled your hand from him.

You :  I will wait.

That was the last words you said to him before you left him there. I really need to say it to you Daehyun. I think I will go crazy anytime soon. Jebal. I will wait for you. Annyeong..

Daehyun POV

Eunmi-ah why are we had to be like this. I know its hard for you too but we are not the only one who got hurt from this situation we are in. I don’t know what else to do now. I like you but I think I am not ready enough to fight for you. Please do understand. I will still be here ready to protect and care for you.

    tumblr_mkosrbKfZZ1qzh5sno1_500.giftumblr_mk6vpmtrYi1r4iklmo1_500.gif

tumblr_mkr3by5qA01qfolq7o1_250.pngtumblr_mkr2ihQ1jv1qgysc6o1_r2_250.png

tumblr_mkr2ihQ1jv1qgysc6o3_r1_250.pngtumblr_mkr2ihQ1jv1qgysc6o4_r1_250.png

tumblr_mkr2ihQ1jv1qgysc6o2_r3_250.pngtumblr_mkr2ihQ1jv1qgysc6o5_r1_250.png

 

tumblr_mkjynxnzSS1qlccy4o1_500.gif

***Who is your bias from BAP and tell me why?***

*** I would love to read your answers.***

***You can request me to write oneshot for you and your bias***

***Hwaiting***