Chapter 1 : First Love

I Love Rain Sound

 

 

You woke up due to the irritating sound of your alarm clock. You look at it to know what time is it already. You saw it was already 7:30 in the morning. You felt that it is cold today that is when you realize that it was raining. You admit you kinda like the rain. You immediately got up from your bed and went straight to the bathroom.

You have an older brother who is Lee Howon or famously known as Hoya. He is currently attending Woolim High while you on the other hand is attening TS High. He is one of the kingkas there. He belongs to the group Infinite. You’ve already known Infinite for quite some time. You always hang out with them since you only have one friend other than them who is Park Jiyeon.  You are living together with Hoya in a big house alongside with your maids. Your dad and mom were currently at California for some business. You are used just living without them. Being with Hoya is enough for you cause you know you are safe with him.

Suddenly you heard a knock coming outside your room.

Hoya : Eunmi-ah what are you still doing there? We will going to be late if you are acting that slowly.

You : Oppa give me a minute. I’ll be one here soon. (you shouted enough for him to hear )

Hoya : Arasso. Just be quick.

With that he went downstairs. You on the other hand grabbed your school uniform and putted it on. It suits you perfectly. You comb your brown hair. You tied it up into a bun. You grabbed your bag and books on top of your bed table. Before you went out of your room you took one last glance of your face from the mirror. Satisfied with your look you immediately went down.

You : Oppa I’m done.

Hoya : I thought I will be waiting for another hour.

You : I will not let my cute oppa to wait for me for another hour. ( you said while linking your left arm with his right arm then pinching his right cheeks with your right hand)

Hoya : Yah stop that or someone will see us.

You : Oppa You don’t want me to cling to you. ( you said while crossing your arms and pretending to be mad)

Hoya who just felt guilty immediately put his right arm on top of your shoulders.

Hoya : I’m just kidding. You are the prettiest woman to me right now while I am still searching for my girl.

He stick out his tongue to you then he immediately went inside his car.

You : OPPA!!!!!

You arrived at school a little late. You went inside your classroom but the teacher didn’t notice you because you have a new classmate who is introducing himself right now in front of the class.

You : Thanks to you. ( you mumbled to yourself )

You immediately sat on your seat then you examine the boy who is introducing himself in front. You admit he is cute. You turned your attention to Jiyeon who is now blushing while staring at the cute boy.

You : Yah Park Jiyeon you are now drooling now. ( you said in a low voice but she didn’t even move an inch . She might not have heard you. )

You just let her be. You noticed that everyone was staring at you and you ask Jiyeon why are they staring at you.

Jiyeon : Yah Eunmi the teacher is asking for you to raise your hand so that our new classmate can know who is his seatmate.

You immediately raised your right hand then the cute boy slowly walked towards you. You observed him, each steps he take until he is now sitting beside you. You cant help but be mesmerized by his looks.

You : He is truly cute and handsome. Will I survive sitting here with him. Aniya aniya aniya Lee Eunmi, he is nothing. Just focus. ( you mentally thought.)

Little did you know he was already offering his right hand and introducing himself to you but you didn’t  realized it until he waved his right hand in front of your face. You immediately went back to Earth.

You : Sorry.

Daehyun : Aniya Gwaenchana. I’m Jung Daehyun by the way.

You : Lee Eunmi. ( you said with a smile)

Daehyun : I’ll ask you in the future if there is anything I don’t understand okay.

Then he smiled brightly.

You : That will be fine.

Recess time came and you saw many girls squealing around Daehyun. You just turned your attention to jiyeon.

You : Jiyeon-ah lets go and grab some snacks.

Jiyeon : Okay.

She linked arms with you. While passing Daehyun you saw him looked at you right on the eye the he smiled.

You : Is it only me or did he actually smiled at me? (You asked yourself)

Daehyun : Lee Eunmi ( he mumbled while smiling ).

 

***How is it? Pls do Comment and subscribe***

***You can tell me your opinions about the story***:)