Chapter 5:Are you stalking me?

Exchange Student (Hiatus)

 

 

“Are you following me?” Jaejoong asked as she noticed Dara following her to the garden.

 

“What? I’m not. I’m just looking for some places where I can relax peacefully.” She denied as she kept on following him.

 

“Are you okay now?”

 

“Yes.” He answered and seated on the bench followed by Dara.

 

Dara stared at him.

 

“Is there anything wrong with my face?” he asked.

 

“None.” She answered. “I’m just wondering why you don’t talk to anyone. Are you an anti-social somehow?”

 

“Yes I am. So you can leave me now.”

 

“Okay, I’m sorry for bothering you. Here it this.” She said as she leaves bread on his lap.

 

“I baked that.” She said without turning her back.

 

 

The class of 3-2 is talking about the upcoming school festival.

Jaejoong stand on the middle and took a piece of chalk.

 

“A maid café?” the class said and chorus that made a little chaos of excitement.

 

“That’ll be fun!” everyone cheered on.

 

“Shouldn’t we do a host club instead?” suggested Dara.

 

Everyone looked at her with a surprise expression.

 

“What? I’ve got the idea from a manga.” She added.

 

“Let’s do it!” Taeyeon agreed.

 

“Everyone want’s to do it?” asked Jaejoong.

 

All agreed and made their final decision that they’ll do a host club instead of a maid café.

 

 

 

“Hey!” Dara said waiting outside the building.

 

Jaejoong just look at him and walk straight ahead. She pouted at the thought that he didn’t even look at her nor greeted.

 

“Can’t you even say hi or smile at me?” she said following him.

 

“Hey! Just tell me you’re gay and I won’t bother you anymore.” She murmured the last words.

 

Jaejoong stopped and looked back. Walking back on her way. He went closer that made her walk a little step backwards.

 

“I’m not gay and please stop bothering me.” She said calmly.

 

“But! Don’t you want to be friends at least?” she argued.

 

Then he starts to walk again and leave her.

 

Dara grabbed his arms.

"Let's eat ice cream or tour me around bring me to an arcade. I haven't been in any places yet." she said.

"You really don't stop do you? Sorry Dara-ssi but I have work to do." 

 

"Arasso! Maybe next time." she smiled and waved her hands to him and run away.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara arrived at her apartment and found Top watching tv and eating some crackers inside.

 

“What are you doing?” she asked as soon as she removed her shoes and proceed to her room.

 

“Checking on you. I thought you’re going to call?” he asked as he followed with her on his eyes.

 

He stand from his seat and followed Dara inside her room and hugged her from the back then he lay his head on her shoulders and as if smelling her neck.

 

“What?” she asked annoyingly as she tried to get away from his hug and took some clothes inside the cabinet.

 

“Top grabs her hand and pulled her closer to him.

 

“What’s the matter with you?” Top asked as he stared to her eyes.

 

“I’m just tired.” She answered.

 

She went inside the bathroom to change her clothes and found Top seating on her bed.

 

“Tell me the truth. Are you starting to like that guy?” he asked.

 

“What? You’re so funny.” She chuckled.

 

“So, why then?” he asked.


 

 

“I just wanna know what’s with the Korean guys.” She answered as she goes out of her room and head to the kitchen.

 

“Just be sure, cause you’re mine” He said as she pulled her to a deep kiss which she responded.

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________

I'll be busy for a few weeks cause my internship will finally start on monday and that's 9 hours per day so I dunno if I can still make time to update. But I promise you guys that no matter what happened I'll finish all my fics. At least I'll update once in a week. Maybe??? LOL

 

Don't foget to subscribe and comment :)