Chapter 3: When she fell

Exchange Student (Hiatus)

 

At lunch break.

 

Jessica asked me to join them on the cafeteria she dragged me and I don’t have a choice but to join them. Also the new exchange student whose name is Dara joined us and we seated facing each other. Jessica gave me her lunch box she told me that we could share. I wonder what happened to him and Donghae since I didn’t see him going out with them or even joining us in here.

 

“Dara-ah , how do you find Korea? Are you happy being here?” Taeyeon questioned like some kind of an interview.

“Oh~ it’s great. I haven’t been out to any places yet so I don’t know.” She answered while eating the lunch box that Taeyeon shared with her.

“You should go with us then!” Eunhyuk said excitedly.

“Yeah” Jessica agreed.

“I don’t know yet since I’m not settled with my place yet.” She answered.

“Are you living alone?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yes.” She answered.

“It must be sad.” Jessica said.

“We’ll visit you after class.” Eunhyuk said excitedly.

“I haven’t cleaned my space yet. I’ll tell you when I’m done and I’ll cook some food for you guys.” She said.

 

I took a glance at her while she’s eating. We caught each other’s eye then we look away.

 

After the class, I proceed to the student council room to attend the meeting. We discussed a lot of things what will happen on the upcoming school festival that will happen next month. The student council president told us that we should talk with our class what we will do.

 

After that I return to our classroom and took my bag. On my way down the stairs I found Dara seating on the floor and she seems to have fall down. As soon as I saw her I rushed down the stairs and come right next to her.

 

“Are you alright?” I asked.

“I think I sprained my ankle.” She said. She seems to be really hurt by the way she spoke.

I helped her to get up and she limply walked with me to the infirmary.

 

We both sighed as we found out that the infirmary is closed already. We went out of the school building and I let her seat to the bench under the tree so she can take a rest for a while.

 

“Thanks. It’s the second time that you helped me. I don’t know what to do anymore.” She told me.

I squat infront of her as I reached her foot and lay it on my knee. I took a bandage on my bag that I used whenever I played soccer on PE. I looked at her and she seems to be surprised on what am I doing. I took of her shoes as I removed her socks. I wrapped the bandage around her sprained ankle and placed back her socks and shoes.

 

“I hope this might help.” I said as I looked at her in her eyes and she suddenly blushed and bowed at me 90 degrees.

“Thank you so much.” She told me.

 

 

______________________________________

I'm going to be busy because of my upcoming internship.

I will try to update as much as possible. That's a promise!.

 

 

Thanks for the new subscribers.

Please comment. It motivates me to write.

Thank you! :3