Chapter 2: Her

Exchange Student (Hiatus)

The professor explained the reason why a Korean like her  became an exchange student here at our country. 

"Miss Park, would you like to explain and tell them the reason why?" the professor said.

"Goodmorning everyone. I am Sandara Park. My parents are both whites and I'm an adopted child. I decided to become an exchange student so I can know my roots." she explained in English and bowed 90 degrees.

Ohh~ everyone seems to be amused by her answer and their still whispering to each other.

"So, I think its a valid reason, right class? Please, guide Ms. Park to school. Who wants to tour her at lunch break?" the professor asked.

All of my male classmates raised their hand.

"Mr. Kim, would you like tour Ms. Park on our school?" Ms. Lim asked.

I just nodded as a response. Everyone seems to be surprised cause I was chosen by Ms. Lim.

 

"Ms. Park, kindly seat on the vacant seat beside Mr. Kim." she said.

 

We have a 15 minutes break before the next class begin. I prepared myself to slumber and I can hear some conversation of my classmates beside me.

"Hi. I'm Donghae." he introduced.

"I'm Jessica."

"Taeyon in here."

"I'm Eunhyuk."

"Dara, just call me Dara." she said.

"By the way, can you speak Korean?" asked Taeyeon.

" I learned a little from my Korean friends but I'm not that good." 

"Ohhh~"

"But don't worry I took up some class so I can learn more."

"Do you want to hang out with us after class?" I heard Eunhyuk asked.

"Yah yah yah. You should hang out with us." said Taeyeon excitedly.

"I'm sorry but I need to do something after class." she explained.

 

"Jaejoong-ah." Jessica called.

"We have a new classmate in here. You should introduce yourself." said Donghae.

 

I just looked at her and she looked at me. Her face. She looks like an angel sent from heaven.

"Kim Jaejoong." I said gawking at her.

She smiled at me and I lay my head back on my desk as I look out the window.

 

"Jaejoong-ah, we will tour Dara at lunch break if you're busy." said Taeyeon.

 

I didn't respond. I'm not that interested. I should sleep at that time so I can charge some energy for my job later.

 

Time flew so fast and its already time to go home. The rain suddenly poured down and I found my umbrella inside my bag I opened it and saw Dara on the front door. She seems like waiting for the rain to stop she spotted me and smiled at him.

 

"Annyeong." she greeted and smiled at me. I nodded as a response.

"Can you share your umbrella with me?" she asked.

I just looked at her. She pouted cause she thinks that I didn't undestand her. She pointed at my umbrella and go at my side. I stared at her and she smiled at me. I shared my umbrella to her and we crossed the street.

"Where are you heading?"

"To the bus station."

 

I sneeze and she looked at me.

"I'm sorry." she said sadly.

"Don't worry." I answered.

 

The next morning. I got colds and I kept on sneezing.

"Annyeong." Dara greeted as she seat on her desk.

"Thanks for yesterday." she smiled at me.

 

 

"Goodmorning." Dara greeted happily as she sit on her desk.

"Thanks for yesterday." she smiled.

 

 

______________________________________

Sorry for my short update and the minimal interaction of Jaejoong and Dara.

Let's wait for chapter 3 and 4.

 

I might upload 2 chapters tomorrow :3

 

 

Thanks for my new suscribers and to your comments

Keep it coming

 

I want to know your reactions or suggestions. :)