Chapter 4: He got sick

Exchange Student (Hiatus)

 

 

Chapter 4: The Another

 

Early in the morning Jaejoong went to the locker area to change. He saw Dara talking to another guy and they seemed to be close and happy talking about something. It’s the first time he saw this guy and his wondering if his from another year or class. He looks like a foreigner with his blonde hair.

 

 

Jaejoong seems to be very exhausted as he decided to go to the rooftop to take some rest. Actually the rooftop is prohibited and locked but he had the keys that he asked at the student council president sine he is also part of it.

 

“Hello.” Dara greeted as she saw Jaejoong lying on the floor and seems to be sleeping.

 

“How did you get here?” he asked in surprised as he tried to seat down. He knows that if they get caught they are so dead and might end up being suspended.

 

“You don’t seem to talk to anyone. Huh?” she said as she drifted away from his question.

 

“Are you sick?” she asked looking at him who seems to look different today. She touches is his forehead.

 

“Omo~ let’s go. I’ll bring you to the infirmary.” She said.

 

“No. I’m fine in here.” He said.

 

“I’ll get you some meds then.” She said as she’s about to stand but Jaejoong pulled her back to his side and lay his head on her shoulders.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Jaejoong-ah.” Dara called as he saw him walking out of the building. He runs on his side with the foreigner-like beside her.

 

 

“Do you want to take a ride with us?” she asked happily.

 

“Oh by the way~ this is Seunghyun. You can call him top for short. His a Korean and an exchange student like me.” She introduced.

 

“Annyeong.” TOP greeted. “You’re the popular guy.” He added.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 
 
 

 

Jaejoong go out first on the car and said thank you for the both of them.

 

“TOP, you can go first. I’ll just make sure his fine since his sick.” He said as she opened the door.

 

“Ok~ don’t forget to call me when you got home.” He said.

 

Dara followed him and Jaejoong was surprised to see her.

 

“Are you sure you’ll be alright?” asked Dara who sends him on his front door of his apartment.

 

“Yes. Don’t worry.” He said.

“Here. Drink this after you eat.” She said as she gave him some meds inside the paper bag.

 

Jaejoong opened his door and he looked back as if Dara seems to be peeking on what’s inside his house. He looked at her and she felt embarrass.

 

“I’m sorry.” She said.

“Do you live alone?” she continued to ask.

 

“Yes.” He answered.

“You sure you’ll be okay?” she asked again.

 

“Yes. Don’t mind me we don’t even know each other that much.” He said.

 

It made Dara upset by his response but that wouldn’t shake her in.

 

She made herself in even though she’s not invited. Jaejoong looked at her curiosity came on his mind why this girl trying so hard.

 

“I’m just returning the favor.” She said as she removes her shoes.

 

 

Dara was surprised with his room its so messy. She saw clothes lying on the floor hanging on the couch, unwashed dishes on the sink and so on. It seems like he’s so busy to do chores.

 

 

“I’ll just cook you some porridge and I’ll leave after that.” She said as she head to the kitchen.

 

“Just do what you want.” He said as she goes to his bedside and took of his shirt. His apartment is a studio type, which means there are no dividers for his room, kitchen and living area. Dara is still looking at him when..

 

“Are you just going to stare while I change my clothes?” he asked.

 

Dara looked a way and come back to her senses then headed to the kitchen. She cooked a porridge, which she learned from their house helper back at home.

 

“My fever isn’t that high. So I dunno why are you helping me.” He said.

 

“I’m just returning your kindness as what I’ve said a while ago.” She said.

 

“Here it’s done.” She said happily as she placed the bowl of porridge.

 

“I’ll take my leave then.” She said as she removes the apron.

 

“Wait. I’ll send you to the bus stop.” He said as she grabs her hand.

 

 

 

_______________________________________________

 

Subscribe and comment :)