Le lil' chappie

I Don't Love You

TaeMin's POV

 

I was in the middle of dancing on stage. It felt very relaxing. I dunno... I couldn't feel any sweat and I didn't even feel tired at all. But oh well. That means I can dance FOREVER!

At the end, I gave a bow and the audience started screaming my name,"Taemin! Taemin! Taemin!" I blew them all a kiss and I could see the females all fainted. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Taemin-ah" I turned to see Jiji. I grinned wildly but the grin was quickly wiped off when Minhwan hyung came behind her. He came and patted her shoulder making her turn to him. He kissed her lightly. I can't believe what I'm seeing... Choi Minhwan hyung... How could he? I know that he doesn't know about my feelings on Jiji... BUT STIL!!! I dropped to the floor on my knees and could feel my tears rolling down my cheek and suddenly my surrounding was at mute. I could hear my own heartbeat and my tears crashing on the floor.

"Taemin! Taemin! Taemin!" The crowds kept yelling,"Fight for her! Oppa, FIGHTING!" The crowd continued calling my name which made me grin wildly again. I wiped off my tears, took a deep breath and walked towards hyung and Jiji.

I pulled Jiji away from Minhwan hyung and grabbed her arms. She smiled brightly at me and grabbed my face,"MinOppa~!" she whisperred softly. When our faces were nearing, only an inch until our lips meet...

 

--------------------------------------

Nnyeong!

I decided to make this a cliffhanger so it's really short and not very eventful...

Don't worry~ 

Be patient for Friday and you'll see the epic fail.

And NO! I'm not making them go too quickly!

I love Taemin too y'know~

And because I'm evil...

I MUST BE CRUEL TO MY STORY!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do comment about whether I should continue with le short cliffhangers!

Anyways thanks for the subbies!

Khamsa~!

Ppyong~!