Surprise~!

I Don't Love You

A/N: I really think this song for this chapter "White Love" by K.Will, SoYou of SISTAR and JeongMin of BoyFriend fits the chapter well (because it's nice) and I recommend you to listen to this song while reading this chapter- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0VEbOJi3xY 

 

JiEun's POV

 

I stared at the window while fangirling inside. TAEMIN ACTUALLY TOOK ME TO HIS CAR~! KYAAAAAAAAAA~!  "So," Taemin said,"you're a Lee too?" I nodded shyly,"No need to be shy." he replied which made me feel a little comfortable,"I noticed you don't call Minhyuk hyung 'OPPA'" he said.

"Uh..." I thought about it, "Yeah, I don't."

"You do know that you should call him respectively, hmmm?"

"I know that. It's just that... I studied in America for a long time so I speak english more often with him and in english, we just call people by their names or family name."

"I see..."

"Just SOMETIMES I call him 'oppa' when in public."

"It's ok if you don't wanna call me oppa.

"I-I should!" I stuttered,"You don't know english and we're not THAT close y'know..."

"We'll be close one day and you will stop stuttering everytime I speak with you."

I covered my blushing cheeks and saw him smiling,"do you know where we're going?" he finally asked.

"Ani."

"We're going to buy food first, then we play around in the park and then..." he paused,"Something will happen which I will not tell you."

"Tell me~" I suddenly said as if talking to Minhyuk or Soyoung unnie.

"It's a secret." he smiled to me.

"Ahhhhhhhhh~ Oppa~ I wanna know~" I said cutely and used my puppy eyes which always worked but... I dunno how I got the guts to do this...

"Y-yah! Don't whine! Y-you'll know preeeeeeeetty s-soon!" he suddenly started to stutter.

"But I wanna know NOW  MinOppa~" Where did I get that name from? o.O

"MinOppa?" he chuckled,"I like that."

"Oppa~ Tell me~"

"Whining competition!"

"Eh?" I didn't understand.

"Jiji~ please be quite while MinOppa is driving~ Oppa needs to concentrate on the road so that the car won't bump to another and get into an accident and your cute face get destroyed~"

C-cute... f-face? I blushed wildly.

"I-I didn't mean it in a bad way!" He turned to me while the traffic light was red,"I-I was j-just-"

"You better shut up and concentrate on the road!" I said quickly and softly moving his face towards the road as the trafic lights went green. His eyes widened and he bit his lips until the car started moving again.

-------------------

silence~ Ufffff... I can't bear it. >.< I relized what I said earlier, which was 'shut up' OMG... But I said it in English so I don't think he understood... Hihi~ Hopefully.

 

TaeMin's POV

 

Aish! Stupid Taemin! What were you thinking? Just because you are the 3rd best dancing machine doesn't give you the right to just blab out your feelings to someone you aren't close to! She said 'SHUT UP' to me. Ofcourse I understand that. Key hyung says that to Jonghyun hyung when he talks too much. I guess I have to apologize... "Hey..." I said slowly,"Mianhae for earlier..." She turned to me quickly,"No,no!" she said "I'm the one who should to apologize for saying such words to someone I'm not close to..." 

"Apology not accepted~" I said jokingly.

"Mianhae! Mianhae! Jeongmal mi-"

"Arasseo, arasseo! I was just joking! Sheeeeesh~!  -_-' "

-----------------------

 

JiEun's POV

 

We finally arrived. Taemin, opened the door on my side and said,"We're heeeeeeeeeere~!" It was a fine restaurant since it wasn't so crowded. Taemin grabbed my arm and ran towards the enterance. 

"What would you like to order, sir?" asked the waiter.

"Hmmm..." Taemin started looking around the menu, "I wanna order this, whatever it's called and this and this and this..." He said while pointing at things in the menu,"What do you want Jiji?" I looked for something cheap because I'm sure can't pay too much,"I'll order this... And this." I said,"Anything else, mrs?" the waiter asked,"Nope!" "C'mon, Jiji! I know you're hungry! This is why I told you to have a light meal. I'm not broke y'know~!" Taemin pouted in,"Aish! I never said you're broke!" I said and looked back at the menu,"I'll have this and this and this." I said knowing my stomache couldn't take much food in.

"Hey by the way," Taemin said aftter the waiter left,"Who's this Park Sunyoung girl?"

"Ummm... She's a classmate."

"She's scary!"

"Well she is quite a Shawol so, you know..."

"I know that but that doesn't mean you can creep me off... Like you for example, Minhyuk hyung says you're a crazy Shawol but you don't act like one making me feel more comfortable bieng around you."

"I get how you feel so that's why I leave you alone."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ Are there any noonas that aren't crazy?"

"Well yes, Soyoung unnie for example."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ This school is filled with shawols!" He face-palmed himself.

"Hey, don't cover your cute face please~" I said while removing his hand from his face.

"But what if I don't want to?" He said teasingly.

"You ARE gonna do it!" I said.

"This is boring! Let's play a game"

"What game?"

"I will draw something that I find here..." he paused as he whipped out his phone, tapping at things on the screen,"And you are given 3 chances to guess what it is. If you win, you draw and I guess but if you loose, I will draw again AND-" He paused for awhile,"The loser has to do a dare that the winner tells the loser to do which we will do in the park."

"Ok!" 

"I'm a bad drawer so I'm kinda good at this game." he said as he started doodling in the app. It doesn't seem so clear at first with wierd curvy lines. Then I realized it,"Is that uhhh..." I looked around the restaurant,"that tv over there?" Taemin shifted his eyes to see what I was pointing at. "AHHHHHHHHHH~" He growled which made me stick out my toungue and snatched his phone. I looked around and started drawing. Man I at this game -_- I'm excellent at drawing but I at guessing. "Oh my gooooooooood~" Taemin said,"You're drawing is sooooooo good which makes it sooooo clear to guess. ESPECIALLY after they came." The waiter came with our food,"Your order,sir" He said as he began putting our foods on the table.

"You drew our food, didn't you?" Taemin smirked

"Aish, okay I did. Now our food came so...-"

"Hey that's not fair! I'll draw 1 more thing ,arasseo?"

"Arasseo." Taemin started scribbling something which wasn't clear until... that something turned to a someONE. His drawing is terrible so I can't tell whether it was a HE or a SHE. He was done drawing but I was still thinking.... Who would he be drawing? "Troubled?" he asked. I noddeed... "You?" I said unsurely which made Taemin chuckle but shake his head,"Ummm... The waiter?" Taemin laughed and shook his head. Argh! This is my last chance! Uff... That man with the hat?...

Naaaaaaah~

The fat dude?... 

Naaaaaaaaaah~

The lady with the complex hair?...

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaah~

Me?

Nonsense! "The cashier?" Taemin jumped up waving his hands around,"I win~! I win~! Aha, aha, aha aha aha~! I win you loose now you-" "Arasseo~! I get it! I get it! You win! Now I'm hungry." I said and pulled the food to me.

 

---At the park---

 

Ahhhhhhhh~ My stomache's full! Taemin tells me to eat bits of his food saying he woudn't be able to finish everything alone or that he would want me to try his food. Taemin stopped and sat on a bench, patting the spot next to him whitch clearly means I should sit (A/N: I forgot how to spell whitch or however you spell it and I'm too lazy to check but just in case I got it wrong, it's not the one that flies on a broom.LOL :P) "So..." Taemin said, breaking the awkward silence,"About the dare..."

"Don't tell me to do anything shameful!" I warned.

"Why would I tell such an innocent girl to do such things?" He turned to me with a smirk plastered on his face,"As I was saying..." He gave a pause tapping his chin,"I want you to sing me a song."

"No...."

"Oh yeah, that's right! I want you to sing!"

"Noooooooooo~"

"Yeeeeeeeeees~"

"Oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~"

"Dongsaeeeeeeeeeeeeeengieeeeeeeeee~"

"Aniyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~!"

"Jebaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal~" He used his aegyo on me so I couldn't resist it.

"Arasseo!" I said and pouted.

"Awww~ My poor dongsaeng is too weak to sing a song. Don't worry Jiji, oppa will give you an easy song!" He said and pinched my cheek which turned me into a tomato in a matter of seconds.

"J-just tell me w-what song I should-should sing!" I stuttered.

"It's really cute seeing you stutter and blush to look like an apple!"

"Yah! Lee Taemin!"

"Arasseo! Arasseo! Hmmm..."

"You're taking too long..."

"Wait! Lemmie think! Hmmm..." I rolled my eyes at him knowing he will take long again,"Can you gimmie your phone so I can see what you know." I gave him my phone and let him scroll down to my songs,"I want you to sing this!"

"Is being pretty everything?"

"Yes!"

"Arasseo..." I took a deeep breath and started to sing it.

(A/N: If you don't know the song, here's the link but listen to White Love again after this song finishes. It's called Is being pretty everything? by FatCathttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCRBG1J6i4w   and I cut the song short so that you don't get bored looking at the lyrics)

 

Oh, Oh

O~Woah
Oh, Oh
O~Woah (Woah)
Im your beautiful
Your beautiful

Yojeum namjadeureun da ttokgatae
Dadeul yeppeun eolgulman johahae
Hanagachi waedeul waedeul geurae
Naneun dareun gosi deo yeppeunde
Geunde boineun gosi aninde
Naega mossaenggyeotdago da geurae

Ijen nado saranghago sipeunde
Borandeusi saranghago sipeunde
Naneun jinsilhan geureon sarameul wonhae~

Yeppeunge dani
Geonmoseumman boni
Ijeneun jom geuman geumanhae
Nae mameul bwa, bwa, bwa (bwa, bwa, bwa)
Naega motnanni
Geureoke motnanni
Geugeon jeongmal ani aniya
Nae mameul bwabwabwa (bwa, bwa, bwa)

When I was done, I turned to Taemin who was really focused and started clapping really hardly and I'm sure that hurted... (o.O') "Bravo! Bravo!" He said and he pulled his phone out which revealed he has been recording,"YAH! Lee Taemin! Don't tell me you recorded me!" Taemin stuck out his toungue which made me chase him around.

After some time later, we both sat on the bench, all puffed out of breath,"Jiji?" he finally called which made me look at him,"Can I take you somewhere? It's the last destination." I smiled and nodded,"Close your eyes!" I was a bit disappointed but gave in. I felt him grabbing my shoulders and pushing me lightly to an unknown place. "Alright, you can open your eyes now!" he said. I opened my eyes and saw a beautifully decorated place with alot of ribbons and signs saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE JIEUN!!! I turned to Taemin who was smiling widely,"Do you like it? Minhyuk hyung and Soyoung noona helped me with this which is why we were late today." I immidiately hugged him extra tight and felt him hug me back,"J-jiji... You're over doing it..." He said so I let go and saw his pink face which was supposed to be pale right? "Mianhae... I got carried away." He smiled and called,"Hyung! Noona! You can come now!" Then Soyoung came with Minhyuk behind her,"Happy birthday!" they said and gave me a gift while some other few people came in.

------------------------------

Everyone left. Unnie and Minhyuk left too. So it was just Taemin and I left. He didn't give me any gift which kinda disappointed me,"Hey" he said, poking my shoulder,"Ummm...Happy birthday Jiji... And I wanna give your gift so close your eyes." he said so I had to close my eyes... AGAIN... I felt something cold dangeling on my neck,"You can open now." I looked down to see a beautiful necklace which made my jaw drop.

"Omo! Gomawo!" I said and hugged him tightly until I let go,"C'mon, let's get you home." he said.

"But what about the mess?"

"Cleaners' job."

"Arasseo." I said as he took my hand. I couldn't hep but squeeze it.

--------------

I let go of his hand when we reached my room. "Again, Thank you!" I gave him a last big hug,"Really, your welcome!" Taemin said,"Good night Jiji!" "Goodnight oppa~!"

I'm sure that tonight, I will get good dreams.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong, my readers!

Mianhae for taking too long to update!

This is the longest chapter I made so far.

Did you like the songs?

I changed the wallpaper to this one because Taemin's face always distracts me ^_^.

Also, sorry for any spelling mistakes, I'm not good at spelling because I'm a facebooker and we facebookers use shortcut words for example: lyk dis. 

And lastly, I wanna thank umma/NamjooChorong for upvoting! Umma~ Saranghaeyo~!

I really didn't epect that much already!

Again for my subscribers and readers,

Thank you!

Pppyong~!