Love at first sight

I Don't Love You

Ji-eun's POV

 

Aigoo~ I can't believe about yesterday! Soyoung was yelling at me and screaming around. Wonder which class is he going? I sent texts to my brother about how Taemin met me when he said that Taemin is going to be in my class! "Yo! Soyoung!" I whispered to Soyoung. "What?"

"Minhyuk said Taemin is going to be our classmate! Eeek~!"

"Woah! Really?" she whipped her phone out and typed her text. Waiting patiently for a reply, she got the answer.
"Omo! You're right!" she said.

"Wonder where he'll sit?"

"Mmmm...Maybe there." She said pointing to my left. 

"Why do you think so?"

"Because~ it's empty! Duh~!" Suddenly, the door opened and the teacher came followed by Taemin. I could hear girls whispering and looking at each other, "Good morning,class!" everyone whispered, "mornin'"

"Today, we have a new student and I'm sure all of you know him..." Taemin looks around the class but smiled at me widely! I felt like blushing until the teacher said," Taemin, please sit there in that empty seat."

Taemin walked looking uneasy and sat on his seat having a lot of girls looking at him. The lesson..... begins!

 

TaeMin's POV

 

I can't concentrate on the lesson with all the girls looking at me. I noticed that Ji-eun sits next to me so when the teacher is writing, I looked at her. She wasn't staring at me, unlike the girl who was sitting next to her. Ji-eun's so cute! I think.... I think..... I like her! She's cute, she looks nice, her voice is sweet, she's not a cazy fan who would freak out seeing me even though she's a really CRAZY shawol (due to what Minhyuk hyung said) 

The bell finally rings so everyone flocked to my desk, luckily, the teacher was there to tell everyone to immediately leave the classroom. I ran as quick as I can to the cafeteria to meet-up with Minhyuk hyung. I put on my cap as soon as I reached it. "Minhyuk hyung!" I said to him in a really deep voice. "Hi Taemin!" he said quietly. 

"Can I sit with you?"

"Ummm. Sure. I thought you're gonna sit with the more good-looking people."

"Nah, I'll sit with you."

"Errr... Arasso. I'm gonna sit with my girlfriend."

"Okey dokey!"

He put his tray down on a table with 2 girls. I sat next to him and lifted my cap a bit to see the girls' face. I saw his girlfriend and Ji-eun. "Who did you bring, yeobo?" said his girlfriend.

"Don't freak out ok?"

"Arasso!"

"It's Taemin."

"Bwo?!" I lifted my cap a little to let her see me. "Hi..." I whisperred.

"Annyeong haseyo! Soyoung ibnida!" she elbowed Ji-yeun's arm and Ji-yeun suddenly looked up, "Hi... I'm-"

"Ji-eun" I completed her sentence.

"You know my name?"

"Yeah." she looked at Minhyuk hyung giving him a scary look so that he whined, "WHAT~?!"

Wow! I never thought she could look so creepy! While everyone was eating, I took out my phone and texted Minhyuk hyung.

Hyung! Don't read this out loud, arasso? Gimmie your sister's number!

Sent~ Minhyuk hyung heard his phone and read his text. He looked at me quickly with wide eyes so I gave him a cute "PLEASEE!" look. He started typing. He put his phone down and looked at me so I read his text.

Why?

I gave him a pissed-off look and started typing.

I'll tell you later.

His turn to text.

Nooooo~ tell me now!

I looked at him disappointedly.

Hyung, please~!

He gave me a look which clearly says NO so I gave him a super cute PLEASE look.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOvW0_nX-D7Is7b7uEc4h <-----------------------  Looks like that.

He rolled his eyes and texted again.

Arasso, but POMISE?!

Jeeeeez~  hyung! PROMISE!!!

Arasso.

"You 2 doing somethin'?" Soyoung asked out of nowhere. "Y-YAH! WE'RE......NOTHING!" Minhyuk hyung and I said together. "OoOoOoOoOk....... You guys look like you're sending signals."

Phew~! Nearly got caught...

---back at our dorms---

"Sooooooo, what is it?" Minhyuk hyung asked me.

"PROMISE YOU WON'T TELL ANYONE"

"Sure..."

"I...."

"You?"

"I-I-I..."

"You,you,you?"

"I......I"

"GEEEEEZ~! Spit it out already!" I was shocked hearing hyung's sudden outburst so I spit out the sentence,"I LIKE YOUR SISTER!!!" I covered my mouth with both my hands immidiately and my eyes were wide opened. Minhyuk hyung covered his mouth with his one hand and his eyes were wiiiiiiiiiiiiide open. "OMO!" "DON'T TELL ANYONE BECAUSE YOU PROMISED!" I shouted.

"Sure... Relax, bro~ Cause when I make a promise, I DON'T break it."

"Thanks."

"You know what... I can hook you guys together."

"Really?"

"Yep!"

"No thankyou, I want to try to do things myself."

"Suit yourself!"